PH2- The Darque Portal (B4cchus judging)

Halford

First Post
Dair Shadowcatch AC 18, HP 8, 3/8/0

Dair's slings whirls and a bullet flies out towards the skeleton striking bone with a resounding crack. The Halfling then side steps placeing himself behind to the west of the door as he deftly reloads his sling.

[sblock=Hit 19 Damage 2 Bludgeoning] Sling (1d20+8=19, 1d3+1=2) [/sblock]

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Round 1-Order of battle
-Xir (AC:19, HP:19/21)
-Dair (AC: 18, HP: 8/8)
-Skeleton – 2 damage
-Periwinkle (AC:17, HP:7/7)

Xir's blade flashes across the room with a green glow but strikes between the ribs of the skeleton without much damage. Dair's slingstone catches it right in the forhead though, causing a small hole and a crack running back through the skull. The skeleton continues forward undetered and reaches out to slash it's claws at Xir just as his blade is reforming in his hand. One claw is blocked, but the other scratches thin bloody lines across the face of the Xeph.

Skeleton claw attacks at Xir. (1d20+1=21, 1d4+1=2, 1d20+1=14, 1d4+1=4) 2 damage to Xir.

Ooc: Periwinkle's turn!

covaithe

Explorer
"Oh! You're hurt! Ow! That looks bad! Does it hurt? Don't worry, I know how to take care of lots of kinds of cuts and wounds and things. And I'll stop that mean old skeleton, too!" Periwinkle cries as the skeleton claws Xir. She steps forward and holds the symbol of Galatea high. "Hey, you! Mister Bones! Galatea doesn't like it when people are naughty and hurt other people, so stop it! Right now!" At the last words a weak flash of bluish light washes over the room. It has no visible effect on the skeleton. "Oops," she says, weakly.

[sblock=ooc]5' step into the square that Dair vacated and turn undead. Turning check is a 9, so she can only turn undead that have 0 hit dice. :( [/sblock]

Halford

First Post
Dair Shadowcatch AC 18, HP 8, 3/8/0

"Xirr back!" The Halfling calls hearing the clash.

Then giving Sister Periwinkle an extremely dirty look Dair steps past her.

"Took my spot, bigged arsed..." The Halfling mutters darkly his voice trailing off into a mutinous rumble.

With a sigh the Halfling tumbles past Xirr and into the room before unleashing another sling bullet at the skeleton.

[sblock=Hit 17 Damage 4 Bludgeoning, Tumble 24] Dair's shot -4 if Xirr is still next to the skeleton after his turn. (1d20+8=17, 1d3+1=4) No offence Covaithe, Dair's a git... Tumble (1d20+9=24) [/sblock]

[sblock=OOC] Pheonix I need to know which square the Skeleton is occupying, I'm trying to tumble past and end up with as large of a gap as possible between Dair and the Skeleton; he should be able to reach any of the squares in the room and next to Xirr's square he would only be tumbling out of Xirr's space as that's the only one which would provoke. Can I also ask if you are sure the Skeleton got two attacks on Xirr? Does it have pounce? Sorry to be that guy.[/sblock]

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The xeph stoically takes the blow and unceremoniously attempts to slam his green blade into the undead's ribcage. It skitters aside. Xir steps out of the door to let others in.

OOC: Mind Blade: AC 10.

Remove ads