PH2- The Darque Portal (B4cchus judging)

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: Periwinkle has lots of charisma! She just isn't aware that it's possible to have a thought and not articulate it. And she has some strange thoughts. Just imagine what her charisma would be if she would shut up sometimes! :D

Phoenix8008

First Post
Verminar nods and smiles in response to the groups decision. "It is settled then. You may leave whenever you are ready to go. I will retrieve the staff from the tower above and bring it to you." With a flap of his wings, the pseudodragon takes off up the stairs again. He returns shortly with a staff which he leans against the wall. It's red crystal glitters even in this light. "Unless you have further questions for me or errands to attend to first, I will wish you luck and look forward to your safe return with my master."

lukfugl

First Post
Kona'i nods and stands. "By your leave, Verminar." He glances at each of the others, waiting for someone else to show the way.

Halford

First Post
Dair hops up and makes a beeline for the portal, as he moves he cuts a piece of cloth from his already ragged cloak and ties it around his Everburning signet ring - its hard to be stealthy if you are glowing.

"Let's go."

OOC: Wow, its hard writing a character who is defined by the brevity of his speech.

lukfugl

First Post
Kona'i quickly follows, now that has someone to follow... As he passes through the doorway he makes a quick glance over his shoulder.

"Periwinkle? Xir? You two coming?"

covaithe

Explorer
"Well of course we're coming, silly! Why wouldn't we come! Adventure, excitement, rescuing a good man from lots of icky nasty dead things... Oh, Sister Anemone would be so proud! Well, actually, she'd probably yell at me for a while and then make me dig out the latrine or something. But it's so exciting! Bye, Mister Verminar! Keep safe, and when I come back we can have another big hug!" Periwinkle chatters gaily as she flounces after Dair.

ooc: See, I find the laconic characters easy. It's the gushing that I find hard!

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
'A hyena chasing food forgets the prize at its feet.' Shaking his head, he picks up the staff that has yet to be claimed and follows the others more reservedly to the portal.

Looking into its depths, he volunteers, I may go first, unless there is objection.

Remove ads