• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Phandelver starting to show up in the wild. NewbieDM looks to be the first!

TheSword

Legend
You know, more spartan maps in the style of @Dyson Logos are more my personal aesthetic, but I love yhat all these new maps from Mike Schley feel like they couod belong to the original Lost Mines.
Mike Schley for the win. They are just so beautiful to use for VTT or for battle maps with miniatures. so glad they put the effort in for full colour and detail.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Mike Schley for the win. They are just so beautiful to use for VTT or for battle maps with miniatures. so glad they put the effort in for full colour and detail.
Yeah, but for TotM, and especially for retooling maps to a different purpose, plain and simple is often preferable. The old bluescsle maps from TSR publications are before my time, but they are ideal for my use.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Yeah, but for TotM, and especially for retooling maps to a different purpose, plain and simple is often preferable. The old bluescsle maps from TSR publications are before my time, but they are ideal for my use.
There are so many of these sold on DriveThruRPG, at very reasonable rates, if you love this style. I've probably run 30 adventures on 0one Games maps, myself.

Remove ads