• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PHB 2 street date broken, let the hunting begin.

Dice4Hire

First Post
Amazon Japan sent me mine ten days ago, but still have it on pre-order on their site, with an unknown delivery date.

God, I hope they do this with Arcane Power too.

hong

WotC's bitch
I say from now on, we ALL order from Amazon Japan. Now I just need to find out what " こんにちは。 おすすめ商品を見るにはサインインしてください。初めての方はこちら。" means. I bet it's something to do with my mother.

Dav

First Post
I say from now on, we ALL order from Amazon Japan. Now I just need to find out what " こんにちは。 おすすめ商品を見るにはサインインしてください。初めての方はこちら。" means. I bet it's something to do with my mother.
According to Google Language Tools, it's "Hello. To view the recommended products, please sign-in. For the first time." So yes. Totally about your mom. She's their recommended product!
Aw snap!

morgul97

First Post
My Amazon US order has gone into "Shipping Soon" mode, where you can't cancel or modify the order. Hopefully that means it's going out the door tomorrow (ie a day early). Either that or they don't want you finding a better deal somewhere else and dumping your order.

Kez Darksun

Explorer
My Amazon order just shipped. Unfortunately, it shipped before I could change it to 2 day shipping to make sure I got it on the 17th. Oh well, I'll still take saving some cash on it. I can always flip through it at the bookstore some while I wait for it to arrive later in the week.

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
Is this just another way that big chains screw the little guys?

I insist on buying my books from one of my FLGS's, not from the big guys. If a local FLGS would sell early, I might buy it early.

Is PHB2 officially due out Tuesday or Wednesday?

MacMathan

Explorer
AFAIK it is out on Tuesday. My FLGS is sticking to that date unfortunately also.

If they would have sold it to me this weekend I would have bought from them at full price even though I also have one on order from Amazon. I could have sold that one to a friend.

Oh well it probably for the best that they don't piss off WoTC where I don't think the big guys have to care much.

Is this just another way that big chains screw the little guys?

I insist on buying my books from one of my FLGS's, not from the big guys. If a local FLGS would sell early, I might buy it early.

Is PHB2 officially due out Tuesday or Wednesday?

Tuesday.

I pre-ordered mine from my FLGS, but one of the guys got the "last" of the "oops" books, and so he is going to take it back when he gets his pre-paid copy. We needed it for a session this weekend.

Remove ads