• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PHB3 In Hand...

BlindGeekUK

First Post
There are 3 tomes, as someone has said, theres no accurate one
There are 4 staff's
Some bonuses are flat (e.g. accurate), some are based on tier (deadly, empowered crit, energized)

BlindGeekUK

First Post
Wait, what?!

Which stores? Just brick and mortar or internet too?

Brick and mortar stores in the UK, who stock via esdevium (i.e. 99% of them) should have received their stock and should be selling as from today.

Hammerfast seems to have been moved a month forward as well, but I didn't pick that up. Got some Harrowing Halls tiles, most of them are manor house/tavern based, with empty versions of the rooms on the flip side. The 3d sections have manor house relevant on one side, dungeon tile relevant on the other. Builds stairs, a 4x4 block, a 2x2 block, two lower level 2x4 blocks and 2 tables. Pretty good

BlindGeekUK

First Post
Very interesting, thank you.

Could you tell us a little about the fluff? So they use runes, but why do these runes allow for tapping the divine? How do the other divine classes view these guys? Is there an origin story for this trade?

I think, with the other divine classes they made quite a nice job, with the fluff. I'm interested how these guys will turn out.

Thanks in advance.
Runepriests tap into an ancient, powerful language of the gods, used to define the basis of everything (taken in the biblical way, John 1:1, In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God). interestingly it states 'that other runic structures exist, but you have mastered the runes of the gods'

When they use a power with the Runic keyword (all the level 1 at-wills and encounter powers that i've looked at), you choose which rune state you want to be in before you make the attack

What do you mean with tidy up of paragon multiclassing?

An improvement? Would be nice!

And is there any note about epic psionic at-wills?
They seem week compared to usual at-wills?

Maybe a general damage increase for at wills which list no other effects which is not reprinted everytime?

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
How about rituals please

Are there any rituals in the book? just a list or a hint

Anything about rituals.

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Paragon Multi-classing?

Please do elaborate on this if you can.

Paragon Multi-classing is seen as sub-par as far as I am aware, and having this as an at least semi-equal option would rock!

Festivus

First Post
It's not just the UK. My FLGS has them too. Wizards has a new program for premier locations that lets them sell early. Win for us... I'll be picking up my copy tomorrow morning (if he hasn't sold out!)

Game Empire Pasadena, California.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads