• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Phineas's Dungeon Maps o' the Week (100 maps)

Phineas Crow

First Post
Finally, here is Knight's Stronghold.

Map 067: Knight's Stronghold, 1st Floor. This level features large spacious rooms. Dining Hall, Throne Room, and Armory are example uses for this floor.

Map 068: Knight's Stronghold, 2nd Floor. The outer wall of this floor is studded with many arrow slits and a defensive ring of halls and rooms runs along them set up to protect the inner core rooms.

Map 069: Knight's Stronghold, 3rd Floor. While the outer wall still contains arrow slits, they are not as prevelant as the previous floor. Rooms here are generally for living quarters.

Map 070: Knight's Stronghold, 4th Floor. This is the roof and wall walkways.

Map 071: Knight's Stronghold, Sub-Basement. The top half of this floor is on the surface and the lower half is underground. A secret door leads out to the moat the surface of which is just below the door.

Map 072: Knight's Stronghold, Basement. The final level, this floor features the thick castle foundation with a series of rooms and halls built around it.

tCjaT.png

QxSyi.png

EkECB.png

05w05.png

ebmhT.png

C4vXR.png

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Phineas Crow said:
I use Campaign Cartographer 2 with the Dungeon Designer addon.

My maps aren't the best showcase of what the program can do since I ignore most of the fancy options and keep my maps simple.

CC2 is the best mapping program I've ever used. Period! I don't have Dungeon Designer 2. I bought City Designer 2 first. I so want the DD2 add-on.

And Phineas, you're being modest. A lot of the designs are very well done, as well as being simple. Sometimes simple is good. I do understand by what you mean about the program have very little in the way of limits. The only limits I've found when designing CC2 and CD2 maps are the internal ones, in me.

Keep at it, my man. You only get better by doing.

Cheers!

KF72

Last edited:

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
Phineas, you rock my world. I'm finding the sea caves and smuggler's hideouts especially useful at the moment, but I'm sure that I'll get around to using all your maps eventually. Thanks!

balmung

First Post
your maps are great man. i've lurked and used a few of your works. i now have a request. i need a roman style manor house with the garden in the center and surrounded by fairly large rooms. i don't want rooms large enough to fit a dragon in, but spacious enough that nobles would feel at home and not crowded. thank you in advance for your consideration of my request.

Phineas Crow

First Post
Map 073: Isolated Outpost. A small fort.

Map 074: Reclusive Retreat. A three story keep.

Map 075: Outlying Fasthold. A thick walled fortification.

w6LWS.png

0AMyq.png

Gr69m.png

Last edited:

Phineas Crow

First Post
balmung said:
your maps are great man. i've lurked and used a few of your works. i now have a request. i need a roman style manor house with the garden in the center and surrounded by fairly large rooms. i don't want rooms large enough to fit a dragon in, but spacious enough that nobles would feel at home and not crowded. thank you in advance for your consideration of my request.

I can do that, but it will be a few weeks before I get to it.

Phineas Crow

First Post
balmung said:

Hey Balmung, I had some free time today so I created a roman manor house for map #088... which at my current rate will be posted in four weeks. If you need it sooner, and I suspect you might, I can email it to you.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads