• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Picture of the Core Rules Gift Set...

Derren

Hero
The PHB and DMG have about the same size but the MM is considerably smaller.
Strange because I also remember that the DMG and MM are supposed to be the same size and that the PHB has 100 pages more.

Eccles

Ragged idiot in a trilby.
Stuff the size of the books - I'm still stumped why Amazon uk are charging me about £10 more for the collected edition simply because it comes in a cardboard box. Sorry. Slip-case.

Oh, and comes with a free month's wait.

Go figure. Well worth it if you ask me.

Bring back the snazzy 3.5 leather covers. They were something I could get jealous of at the table!

Remathilis

Legend
Eccles said:
Bring back the snazzy 3.5 leather covers. They were something I could get jealous of at the table!

I always said if I won the lottery, I'd get the deluxe PHB/MM/DMG ($75) a set of Dwarven Stone dice ($50-100) and enjoy the satisfaction of playing 400 dollar D&D. ;)

Fallen Seraph

First Post
Remathilis said:
I always said if I won the lottery, I'd get the deluxe PHB/MM/DMG ($75) a set of Dwarven Stone dice ($50-100) and enjoy the satisfaction of playing 400 dollar D&D. ;)

Hehe, reminds me of my wish to one day have a "fancy D&D night" instead of ordering pizza we go out to a fancy restaurant, instead of chugging pop and eating nachos we have red wine and fancy appetizers :p

It be sooo... Not normal, I think it be fun, especially if the D&D game involved lots of say high-class political intrigue, etc.

Remove ads