• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Piratecat writes new book, world on hold!

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
I wonder if it will contain anything about the compelling need for arcane casters to migrate westwards to the great sea?

</convoluted in-joke>

Congrats PC, hope it works out well!

*tries to do his best whiney girl from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory impression*

WHY isn't there any OSM 2?! P-Kitty, I WANT it NOWWWWWWWW!

It is rather odd to see a thread trying to stroke his ego is garnering no response from him...odd indeed...

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Ashy said:
SOOOOooooo, PC??? That kitty is bein' awful quiet about this....

Maybe he's still putting on the finishing touches for the book. Or perhaps he doesn't want to violate his NDA/spoil it for everyone.

Ashy

First Post
Trevalon Moonleirion said:
*tries to do his best whiney girl from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory impression*

Fun Fact: Her name was/is Veruca Salt, and yes, that is where the musical group got their name... :p

On to Pkitty - yea, I'm thinking that it is an NDA kinda thang...

(ragga fraggin')!

First Post
Not sure why PKitty is being so quiet. I do know my DM is the third author of the book. Maybe I'll ask him if the NDA is uber-draconian.

Or it could just be that PK is still recovering from GenCon.....

Alan

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
I have a feeling the NDA is pretty binding. I know the guys that signed it for R&R2 had a few gripes about it. But most everyone stopped griping when they sent in their submissions.

Grraf

First Post
A new creature collection huh? That will be nice (sound of my money flowing into S&S's coffers). I wonder how close my unoffical list of monster origins gets to the official version.

I really would like to see these new class books too. While classes are an out-of-game concept i don't think enough is done to talk about the in-game perception of them.

Even things like spell progression tables (which apply to everyone from humans to dragons to hags in a totally inflexible and measurable way) have never been addressed to my satisfaction.
(not that the world exists to satisfy me, but a boy can have hope...)

Spoof

First Post
Nah I’m sure he is just waiting for me to razz him. After all how else to you get a cat to squeal other than pulling is stumpy mangled tail?

As for the re-release of the first Creature Collection how will we be able to tell it apart from the old one, new cover???

------------------------------------
* Picture of me in a charred pink tutu removed

Last edited:

Remove ads