Piratecat's storyhour reborn! (updated July 4, 2006)

Doc_Souark

Explorer
~sniffle~ I've been away for awhile, glad to see Ole PuttyCat's story hour is still here, some things shouldn't change. O before I forget HIYA KidC ~Waves~ Give the Puss a hug for me !

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
Tremere said:
I have been away for some time and thought It'd take a while to catch up.
Whoops! :cool:
Thank goodness you are back, I think the SH hasn't been updated because PCat didn't want you to miss anything. Now that you are here, we can get an update soon, right?

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Thornir Alekeg said:
Thank goodness you are back, I think the SH hasn't been updated because PCat didn't want you to miss anything. Now that you are here, we can get an update soon, right?
Right!

Heh. Time for a state of the life comment. I'm in the final stages of ENnies judging, and I'm lead designer on a game that ships in late July. We're still playing every other week, and I have recordings of the sessions. I'm not going to promise updates until I actually have them written and in my hot little hands.

But life, as a whole, is in a great place right now. And that includes creativity. I'll let folks know as soon as it's focused back to writing. :)

And on a separate note, we had a mini-reunion last weekend with the players for Shara, Arcade, Dylrath, Claris, Valdek, and all the usual suspects. We missed Tremere (TomTom Badgerclaw) and WisdomLikeSilence (Kiri), though!

Shieldhaven

Explorer
...I don't even know these people. Never met them in my life. But I've read and so thoroughly enjoyed your SH over the past several years that mention of a reunion makes me happy.

Er. This is either high praise for your story hour, or very, very creepy. ;)

Discerning between the two is left as an exercise for the reader.

Haven

Remove ads