• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pittsburgh, PA Looking for group OR players

Wazootyman

First Post
Hey there Pittsburghers (and neighbors),

My name is Nicholas Chan, a player and DM looking to join or put together a game. If you are looking for more players or are looking for a game yourself, drop me a line! Its been a while since I've had a regular game and I'm excited to get something started.

Gaming details:

I enjoy a wide variety of games but I am most excited to play more recent systems. Games that are high on my list include D&D 5e, FATE (and derivatives), Feng Shui and Savage Worlds, but I would also love to try something new. I am less interested in D&D 3.5, Pathfinder and derivatives. I've played quite a bit of those systems and am looking for something new.

Genre-wise, I am in to Fantasy, Horror, Modern, Historical and Sci-Fi gaming (as well as most things in between), but generally don't find super-heroics appealing. I enjoy action, exploration and role-playing. So long as the game isn't pure combat, I'll likely enjoy it.

If we start a new group I am happy to DM. I have about a year of DMing experience, an open mind and the willingness to put in the work to help create an enjoyable game.

Logistics:

I live in Northern Pittsburgh and can host a game. I am also willing to travel up to 20 minutes to join an existing game. I have 2 additional players who are interested as well, in case we start up a new game. We are all employed adults, which limits gaming to weekends or weekday evenings.

I'd like to play somewhere from weekly to monthly.

Demographics:

The other players and myself are in our 30s. I'd prefer a group that stays within the 20-50 range, but I can be open-minded. Reasonable personal hygiene and a respectful attitude are required. :)

Sorry, I am not looking for long distance / Skype games or players.

Bonus board gaming!

I also enjoy board games and own a decent selection. If you just want to get together for board games, that can be arranged as well!

Remove ads