• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Plains of Penance

Tuerny

First Post
I heard this was out.

Does anyone have it yet?

What kind of content does it have?

I am kind of hesitant to plop down thirty books for a sourcebook when I am not quite sure how good it is. Is it worth it?

Tuerny

First Post
No offense Ashy, but considering you have done work for Bastion Press its a little difficult to consider your opinion unbiased in this particular matter. ;)

Besides, I am not sure I am going to be even running Oathbound or not.

Psion

Adventurer
Tuerny said:
I heard this was out.

Does anyone have it yet?

I'm sure soemone does. I do, and as I am a subset of someone, then someone does.

[What kind of content does it have?

Source material. :) Mostly world details on the plains of pennance, but there are also some crunchy bits (prestige classes and races, etc.)

I am kind of hesitant to plop down thirty books for a sourcebook when I am not quite sure how good it is. Is it worth it?

I have yet to give it a thorough read, but if the material on the City of Pennance in Oathbound is not enough, and you need more detail on the surrounding area, it's the logical next step.

Last edited:

Ashy

First Post
Tuerny said:
No offense Ashy, but considering you have done work for Bastion Press its a little difficult to consider your opinion unbiased in this particular matter. ;)

Besides, I am not sure I am going to be even running Oathbound or not.

::chuckle:: None taken - that is the very reason why I did not divulge more, in fact... ;)

Darrin Drader

Explorer
I contributed to it and I have my copy. I am personally very happy with the way it turned out. Aside from that, in terms of the art, its one of the nicest looking books I've seen in a while.

Remove ads