Planescape 3.5e - Cold Black Mask

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Pierces heaves a small sigh of relief, her metal skin and armor making it sound like grinding gears. "Then I would be glad to stay, if you will continue to employ me. What of the Black Dogs? I could see about their Blood War muscle, which could give you an advantage in at least knowing who's coming after you. Or if you have another use for that knowledge..." Pierce trails off, not quite sure of all the pieces in play here.

Shayuri

First Post
"Oops...'scuse me," says Sonata to the two people peeking into the inn. She doesn't seem to notice they were with the group before...or maybe she's just set on getting in. She slips past them (unless they grab her or something :)) and through the doorway.

The curtains over the open arch to the Slumbering Lamb part, allowing the whirl of golden hair, aquamarine dress and glittery prettiness that is Sonata entrance.

She hurries into the common room and pirouettes, getting a good look around, then sees a few familiar faces and makes a beeline for them...giving a bright beaming smile to everyone gathered.

"Hello everyone! I almost..." she holds up her thumb and forefinger poised very close together, "...went into the wrong place. Forgot the name for a bit, and there's another ki..." she glances around at the innkeeper and hastily revises what was coming out her mouth, "...fine establishment not far off called The Stumbling Man. Not as nice as this though."

She nods and adds, "So! Having a bit of morning meal? Ordered yet?"

Last edited:

Dire Lemming

First Post
[sblock=Shauri]
Shayuri said:
The front door of The Slumbering Lamb bursts open, allowing the whirl of golden hair, aquamarine dress and glittery prettiness that is Sonata entrance.

She hurries into the common room and pirouettes, getting a good look around, then sees a few familiar faces and makes a beeline for them...giving a bright beaming smile to everyone gathered.

"Hello everyone! I almost..." she holds up her thumb and forefinger poised very close together, "...went into the wrong place. Forgot the name for a bit, and there's another ki..." she glances around at the innkeeper and hastily revises what was coming out her mouth, "...fine establishment not far off called The Stumbling Man. Not as nice as this though."

She nods and adds, "So! Having a bit of morning meal? Ordered yet?"

There is no front door, and Anthony and Lilly are standing in front of where it used to be peeking through the curtain that was put up in it's place.[/sblock]

Dire Lemming

First Post
Anthony quickly turns around and does a double-take as he is faced with a woman as beautiful as Lilly, though in a much different manner. "Uh, Hello, I'm...." He starts as the woman walks past him without pause. He raises an eyebrow at her back, but shrugs and turns back to Lilly. "Well if she went in... Come on. Let's get breakfast." He quickly goes through the curtain behind the beautiful human, and notices that she is headed straight for the table at which his former customers are sat. As relieved as he is to see they're just peachy, he's curious as to why the whole door is missing. He walks up behind the Human woman and says to the group. "I see you've made a new friend since we parted... Uh, are you bloods alright?" He glances at the door concernedly. "Those three berks didn't do that did they?"

Last edited:

Ambrus

Explorer
István, who isn't seated and who seems disinterested in eating, turns to watch the lovely Sonata sweep into the dinning hall dramatically. As much as she'd annoyed him upon their first meeting a few hours ago, the diminutive gnome can't seem to help but have his spirits lifted by the woman's beguiling exuberance. Still wearing his heavy scarf pulled up to his nose, István takes a half step towards the elfin maid when he spots Anthony entering the hall behind Sonata. Scowling, the gnomish harrier quickly widens his stance and reaches over his shoulder to grasp the grip of his crystal shard, ready to draw its length. "Three berks? You mean those who you told where they could find us last night? Yes, that'd be their handicraft. And that stain you're standing on would 'd be the lifeblood of the one that was slain during their attack. Come to check on the seeds you've sown?"

Dire Lemming

First Post
Anthony stops in his tracks, watching the gnome's hand. "Hey! I don't sew. Those berks broke into my friends house and threatened her life if she didn't tell them where I was. Because I helped you lot. I was lucky I was there to talk to them. It was either her blood or your location, and I thought long and hard about what location I would tell em. If I lied to them they'd just be back as soon as they found out. I figured you bloods would like some questions answered about just who was after you, and I figured you could handle them a trio o' leatherheads if they were barmy enough to try to fight you." he frowns, looking down at the stain.

Ambrus

Explorer
"I thank you for your kind consideration, but others have stepped forth to answer those questions for us already. Now if you're done wagering on our skill of arms with our lives at stake, perhaps you should just be off again to go tend to your friend. We don't need anymore of the kind of help you're peddling here."

Shayuri

First Post
Sonata pauses during the exchange, looking at Anthony with wide eyes in a classic 'oops' expression.

"Awkward."

"Should I come back?"

Dire Lemming

First Post
Anthony cocks his head at the little fellow as if he hadn't heard right. "Oh come now, aren't you overreacting just a bit? I know you bloods couldn't have had much trouble with these three. I might've been able to take them myself if I hadn't had to scramble out of bed without a shirt... but fine, if that's your will I'll leave you be, rather not get involved in your problems anymore anyhow. Just in case they didn't tell you though, the Black Dogs are the ones you should go after to learn more. Start small."

He turns as if to go, but stops, looking at the lovely woman beside him. "Take it from me, you don't want to bang around with these Clueless. They're not worth the trouble... unless they're paying well." he adds, with a glance at Pierce. "Oh, by the way, I'm Anthony, though please call me Tony." he gives a bit of a bow and then steps aside to let Lilly introduce herself.

[sblock=OOC] By the way, Shayuri, here's Anthony's description for you.

Anthony has short, light brown hair and extremely bright blue eyes. He has a fair complexion. He is of about average height for an Aasimar at 5’ 10” but is a bit thinner than most. He wears plain clothes that seem somehow unsuited to him. He also wears a set of leather armor that looks as though he has had it for a considerable amount of time. On his belt is a quite unremarkable dagger.

He's also quite good looking and all that, being an Aasimar Beguiler with 18 Charisma.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads