Planescape 3.5e - Cold Black Mask

Dire Lemming

First Post
Anthony turns to the strange, beautiful, friendly, and quite out of touch woman beside him who still hasn't seen fit to introduce herself... Just like Lilly come to think of it. "Well if ye want to hear my side I'd be happy to tell you over breakfast, ye can even tell us what your name is and who you are." He says, smiling. "What say you we find ourselves a table, Lilly?"

Dire Lemming

First Post
"Lovely name. Well then Sonata. If you'll join us for breakfast I'll lann you everything I can about this dark, but that's not much." Anthony gives her a quick bow and then moves across the room to find a different table, and orders some breakfast.

Shayuri

First Post
Sonata absorbs that, then turns to look back at the primes across the table.

"Well," she says brightly. "If no one's done it yet, let me be the first to welcome you to Sigil. And if someone else HAS, let me probably be the first to do is sincerely."

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Pierce casts a wary eye over the newcomer, clearly irked at new people showing up left and right. Yes, yes, she'd only been with them for a day, a very busy day, but she was just barely getting to know her current group, let alone stragglers and hangers-on. Sighing with a sound of rusted metal chimes, the spiker accepts Sonata's greeting with a stoic stare.

Remove ads