Planescape: A Hopeless Beginning

Eluvan

First Post
As Krikit approaches the wall his form changes from the short, amiable fellow he had previously appeared as to an arachnid creature of some sort, and he scales the wall easily - which is more than can be said for Eclaiyan, who nimbly hops up the rubble and then completely fails to find any handholds on the stone wall.

Elandra seems unfazed by Krikit's transformation, but she seems extremely concerned nonetheless, forgetting about Eclaiyan's questions as she looks extremely flustered and calls up to Krikit "oh, please don't... It's a bad idea, I swear! Emenukaris might already have sent guards to investigate the ship, and... oh dear, no, we must get away. You can come back for whatever you might have left behind, but for now we simply must leave! Please!"

Vaerhia watches the elephant-woman as she speaks to herself, but shrugs as if she's seen it before. Considering there are demons of possession, perhaps she has.

She cranes her neck upward where the former gnome was climbing. "We might want to listen to our new friend Elandra, here. After all, possessions are easily replaceable." She pushes away from the wall and walks with a graceful sway towards Elandra. "Wouldn't you say?" she inquires of the castaways.

"Please, milady, lead us away from this place." The succubus smiles with amusement at her own request.

Last edited:

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Goddess FallenAngel said:
"Wouldn't you say?" she inquires of the castaways.

"She certainly seems convinced," Estariel agrees. "Is this Emenukaris, then, an oppressor?"

He drifts approximately in the direction of Elandra and her guards... in no particular rush, but ready to follow...

JimAde

First Post
Krikit pauses in his ascent and cranes his head around in an unsettling fashion to peer over the great hump now in his midsection. His multiple eyes glimmer as he replies, "Well, if you all think so. But if there are guards coming they'll take our things and we'll never see them again."

"That is providing our personal items are even on the ship," Vaerhia pointed out, "They might have been sold already, or stored somewhere completely different. After all, I haven't a clue how long I was drugged for, nor where I've been taken since I was. Do you?"

Eluvan

First Post
"An oppressor... yes, that's about right," says Elandra distractedly, still staring upwards to see which course Krikit will take.

JimAde

First Post
"I'll just have a quick look," Krikit calls down, then moves up to the hole in the ship. He peers carefully inside, mindful of the ogre guard who was there previously.

[OOC: Aranea have Darkvision, so Krikit should be able to see. I'll just go in and look around for a minute. First sign of trouble, or even somebody else moving around, bolt out the hole.]

tylermalan

First Post
"Well, it would help if I could do that...", Eclaiyan definitively states as he watches Krikit easily scale the wall and peer inside the ship. He stays where he is to be the middleman for Krikit concerning the group's belongings, assuming he finds them.

Scotley

Hero
Wyk

The Man/Ram turns to Vaerhia and gives a winning smile. "You are correct dear lady. I don't not know how long I was insensate. However, my motive for re-entering that vessel is not only to recover my property, but also to mete out such punishment on those cads aboard that they'll think twice about taking a Bariaur prisoner."

Remove ads