Planescape Planescape and the DMs Guild

hojulation

Explorer
I've been looking around to try and find any announcement about Planescape being opened up as a setting that can be used for Community Content on the DMs Guild. I haven't found anything as of yet.

We knew Spelljammer was going to be available prior to the boxed set launch, so I expected to hear something by now.

Did I miss it somewhere?

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I've been looking around to try and find any announcement about Planescape being opened up as a setting that can be used for Community Content on the DMs Guild. I haven't found anything as of yet.

We knew Spelljammer was going to be available prior to the boxed set launch, so I expected to hear something by now.

Did I miss it somewhere?
I don't think there was an advance announcement about Spelljammer being added, just a general belief that it would. I would expect to hear about it when the set hits, and a land rush of material that was made on spec go up reeeeeeaaaal fast.

Micah Sweet

Level Up & OSR Enthusiast

Did I miss it somewhere?
I certainly hope they do open it up. At this point, opening up settings for other people to work on and produce content for is all I want out of WotC. Their own content is just a means to that end for me.

hojulation

Explorer
I don't think there was an advance announcement about Spelljammer being added, just a general belief that it would. I would expect to hear about it when the set hits, and a land rush of material that was made on spec go up reeeeeeaaaal fast.
I believe there was. I remember seeing it in the Newsletter that DMs Guild sends out. May have only been like a week before launch though 😆

But yeah, I asked the above question because I've been working on a few little Planescape-y things that I would love to see the light of day!

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I believe there was. I remember seeing it in the Newsletter that DMs Guild sends out. May have only been like a week before launch though 😆

But yeah, I asked the above question because I've been working on a few little Planescape-y things that I would love to see the light of day!
I belive that your hour draws nigh.

hojulation

Explorer
I belive that your hour draws nigh.
The hour has come! Kind of...
Screenshot_20230905_145534_Gmail.jpg

Got a newsletter from DMs Guild asking to hear about compatible supplements. Seems like enough of a confirmation for me.

Should have just waited a few more hours!

Remove ads