• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Planescape recruitment: Anyone looking to stop Tenebrous being reborn?

Nalfeshnee

Explorer
generally wotc books: PH I and II, planar handbook, manual of the planes, all complete books, all races of books, exanded psionics, tome of magic,magic of incarnum, spell compendium and the 3rd edition planescape conversions from Planewalker.com

hope my love for things wotc isnt a bad thing!

Nalfeshnee

Explorer
sorry resistor! ill see how this one goes, then i may do another planecape-themed adventure. thanks for the interest though

Last edited:

Nalfeshnee

Explorer
whips? same as always. the Defence Bonus rule makes no difference, other than the bonus oes apply to flat-footed AC, so generally surprised foes are slightly tougher than normal.

thiking about a whip then?

Rayex

First Post
Been looking a bit over at the Planewalker.com site, and I think she'll be a Genasi (Positive Energy). She'll be focusing on healing and other ways to help/boost herself and her comrades. Still not sure what deity to go with though. Going to bed now, but will work more with her after work tomorrow.

rowport

First Post
Nalfeshnee-

Wow! That filled up fast! If you have more room, or anybody drops out, I am interested.

I was thinking about a Neraphim Ranger/Monk/Divine Fist.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Nalfeshnee said:
whips? same as always. the Defence Bonus rule makes no difference, other than the bonus oes apply to flat-footed AC, so generally surprised foes are slightly tougher than normal.

thiking about a whip then?

Yeah, I had a really effective fighter once that used a whip and was thinking of trying it again. But what I mean't was that whips have a rule that they can't damage anything with an armor bonus of +1 or higher or a natural armor bonus of +3 or higher.

Remove ads