Planescape: Tale of the Clueless ~OOC

Ambrus

Explorer
Oh I believe it. My combat posts take me well over an hour to update as well.

It's good to hear the game isn't ending just yet. :)

Gli'jar

First Post
I noticed he has not logged on for a few weeks so I figured as much. Hopefully we can pick up where we left off when he returns.

Ambrus

Explorer
Gli'jar said:
Hopefully we can pick up where we left off when he returns.
With the a$$-kicking? :]

I hope so, I've been in far too many PBP games that have gone the way of the dodo for one reason or another. I'm getting tired of joining games and making characters for nothing. :\

Dire Lemming

First Post
Hi, Dire Lemming here from that other game, the one without clueless people. :p Nalfeshnee told us that he was going to be busy and that he'd have to reduce his posting to once a week. That was around two weeks ago and he hasn't posted since, so I guess he got even busier than he expected.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Hey, you just blew up the Maw installation in another game, don't feel sad. :D Toric and Bobitron haven't posted in the other Star Wars game for over a week! Maddmic's character is off by himself so I'm stuck with two spaced out guys a quartet of scared dancers and a frustrated wookie I can't undertstand. :mad:

Ambrus

Explorer
Oh don't get me wrong; I'm very grateful for my solo Star Wars game with Shadowbloodmoon. It's the only PBP game (out of seven or so) that I joined on enworld that hasn't petered out yet and for which I've received xp (ANY xp) and in which I've even leveled once. w00t!

I simply hope this one follows suit. :heh:

Remove ads