Planescape: Tale of the Clueless ~OOC

Nalfeshnee

Explorer
I see what you mean and i particualrly dislike prestige classes that give you a normal feat that youd most likely have anyway if you want to be god at what the prestige class does.

Sure change the feat when the opportunity comes (Lvl 6 id imagine?)

Nalfeshnee

Explorer
well seems as though i too am having connection problems at home (my silly stoneage phone lines...) so ill be off the internet at home for anything up to a week, perhaps more, depending on the speed my phone company can repair the damage (hes me not being optimistic).
Just giving you all a warning. Ill post whenever i can to move things along and to let you know when ill be back

Gli'jar

First Post
OOC FYI This week I am working a schedule akin to split shifts (office morning, bat surveys evening) so I may be erratic with postings.

Dichotomy

Explorer
Regarding the use of the combat thread: I've never played in a game that used one. Do you want just the OOC numbers and tactics there, or do you want everything, as I did this time? Let me know, and I'll edit my post as necessary.

Nalfeshnee

Explorer
yeah, that seems good. generally what id like in the Combat thread is:

a short description of what youre doing

your move action (if any), alongside any special rules you think may need explaining
your standard action (if any), alongside any special rules you think may need explaining
any special actions (like swift, 5 ft steps etc if any), alongside any special rules you think may need explaining.

any actions can be rolled by yourselves at Invisible Castle and ill tell you any necessary info after the post. just post alink to the dice roll at invisible castle, also.

Gli'jar

First Post
Been a few days with no posts. Is there something we are waiting on?

Additionally, Thursday will be my last posting until Sunday. I will be away for a friends wedding. I will give you an idea of Terrathoin's actions before I leave.

Ambrus

Explorer
I've been wondering if the campaign has fizzled out myself. As far as I can tell Nalfeshnee's been waiting for Eva of Sirrion and Isida Kep'Tukari to post their combat actions before updating the combat thread. I don't know why they haven't yet; they've both been on the forums almost every day during the past week. Maybe they just haven't noticed that the thread's been updated? :\

Nalfeshnee

Explorer
thats what i was waiting for, though truth be told i was having problems posting myself - could only check out the forums from work and those combat updates (believe it or not) take close to two hours to write out!

Edit: dont worry, unless you guys want to stop, ill keep going! there may be times when posting slows down, though i think that happens to all PbPs from time to time.

Remove ads