• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Planescape!

Velmont

First Post
Well, it seems I may have some hard time to find a good concept for a Chaosman. If you want to be a guvner, I'll choose another faction.

Arken

Explorer
Velmont said:
Well, it seems I may have some hard time to find a good concept for a Chaosman. If you want to be a guvner, I'll choose another faction.

Nah don't worry about it, you're far more developed in choosing a character than me and I like almost all of the factions I'll just choose a different one:D

Chaos Apostate

First Post
Okay Arken...

Until I rolled the last two, I was really starting to get kind of scared... :D

Sophist, feel free to set to work on a character. Applications are definitely still being considered at this stage.

So, current interested parties are:

Arken
Muhcashin
Samantha
Sophist
Velmont
WizWrm.

I am ideally looking for a party of four, and I think that more than that may become unmanageable. Hopefully the group will shed some members before characters are finalized, otherwise I will have to find some method of cutting the group down to size. I'm not really sure what I would do in that situation, so I'll just have to wait and see what happens. Maybe I won't have to make the decision.

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
I have found my concept. I will do a Sorcerer Sign of One. This sorcerer see the world has his dream, maybe a bit too much, but everyone know when you die in a dream, you wake up, and he doesnèt want to wake up, but he is sure he can change the world by his own will, he just need to train, but for now, he can at least cast spells.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
I'd really like to play in a PS game, but with 7 wanting in, I guess I'll opt out.
Have fun, folks.
-Uriel

muhcashin

Explorer
Fellow Montrealer

Hey, Velmont you're from Montreal! So am I! Hurray for the transit strike!!!

My character is progressing... I used the standard point buy to get my ability scores. Skills and feats have been chosen. Now all I need is the gear. Which might take a month or so. :)

Chaos Apostate

First Post
Okay, Samantha:

Not quite as good as the other two, I'm afraid - but not too bad I hope. I'm sure you'll be able to make something decent with them.

Velmont - I really like that idea. It could definitely spawn a cool character. What alignment were you thinking? And what race?

Uriel - Sorry to see you go, but at least it'll make my job of pruning down the number of players a bit easier. :D. If someone drops out in the future and I have a spare place going, I'll come to you first.

EDIT: Good to hear, Muhcashin. The longer I have to get a plot sorted out, the better... :p

Last edited:

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Chaos Apostate said:
Uriel - Sorry to see you go, but at least it'll make my job of pruning down the number of players a bit easier. :D. If someone drops out in the future and I have a spare place going, I'll come to you first.

:p

Very gracious of you. Let me know if you need an NPC played from time to time, as well. Anything to help.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads