• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Planescape!

Arken

Explorer
Chaos Apostate said:
Okay Arken, the character looks great - one small problem though, you noted down your racial bonus to the spot and listen skills but then forgot to include it when totalling up your modifier. Just add it to the misc column, and put two onto your modifiers. Oh, and I'm pressed for time so I haven't had time to check the rogues gallery thread, but if you haven't posted him there then do so now okay?

Sorry about that I've split it now, I didn't apply the bonuses because there was an equal negative modifier from my low wisdom.

Chaos Apostate

First Post
Okay Arken, that makes sense. I hadn't noticed that your WIS mod cancelled out the racial bonus.

Anyway, the opening post of the IC thread is going up now. I leave it you guys to decide exactly how your character enters the situation, since I want to give you some freedom of choice in the matter. Regardless though, I won't resolve the situation until you're all involved in it in some way or another.

sophist

First Post
Discovered you RG thread today.
So I am posting there, too, as I am now place one on your waiting list,
as WizWrm is now IC.

I don't really believe in that other Planescape game. There is no DM,
as my DMing efforts are directed elsewhere (& I do want to play for change)and all others only want to play, too.

muhcashin

Explorer
BTW, Anunsil's spells prepared are:
0- message, detect magic, light, ghost sound
1- mage armor, reduce person, sleep, mount
2-detect thoughts, blindness/deafness, rope trick
3 - dispel magic x2

Chaos Apostate

First Post
Wow, people sure did lose interest in this quickly. :( As in, before the end of the first scene. The first rather unimportant first scene that was intended to set the stage without having any real impact at all. Oh well... If anyone still has interest in this, I will re-recruit and start the thing off again from a slightly different angle. I don't want to go over the first scene again, and it hardly went down a storm anyway, so I'll introduce matters in a very different style. This si hardly an auspicious start, but still... anyone still interested (from the original cast, or the rather long list of reserves) speak up, and I'll try to restart this. I'm still very eager to run the game, and the entire structure and plot I had planned hasn't even been touched yet so I can quite easily do so. So, anybody?

Velmont

First Post
Chaos Apostate said:
So, anybody?

Well, I was waiting for others move before acting. After all, I had said I was waiting the hardheads, and it what he was doing...

I am interested to play again. I may take the same character, I will see depend on the change you announce on the setting...

Chaos Apostate

First Post
Well, I'm glad you guys are still interested. It's not really surprising, considering that you two had been the only people to actually post more than once or twice. It seems like I was lacking commitment from the other players, or perhaps they just didn't like the way things were turning out. Anyway, anybody else? Sophist, you still interested?

Remove ads