• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Planetouched Peril

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
*Ashlie steps forward at the questioning woman. She waits for Zafira to answer before introducing herself.*

"I am Ashlie, a Rogue by trade. I am able to sneak about in an easy stealth for the likes of me. My Shortbow and Rapier have proved deadly in the past, as they seem to find the more vital parts of my enemies. I usually work alone, but have had a change of heart and would rather prefer a larger group, for more challenging assignments. My skills are in the area of traps, locks, and stealth. After all, how else do I tone my skills if I don't use them?"

wolfheart

First Post
Pharos notices the three newcomers, and gives them a discerning look as they approach Sarwen.

Pharos says to Aeron, "Those three look promising, I am always in favor of having fighting men in my company."

Cannibal_Kender

First Post
*Zafira grins at the lightning genasi woman.*

"I don't mind giving a demonstration of my fighting skills, she replies. "As to your questions, no, no, yes, no, and yes. And for the record my craft is bowmaking."

*Aeron looks over towards the newcomers, and gives a nod*

"More people? Excellent... the more interlopers through the countryside, the merrier!" he'll grin. "Perhaps I should go and inform them that we are, indeed, in search of combat muscle for our little group? Perhaps... after we see the 'combat demonstration' Sarwen proposed?"

wolfheart

First Post
"I would enjoy seeing the demonstration myself. As I also am proficient in the ways of war from my time in the temple gaurd. In fact, it has been far too long since my mettle has been tested. As a show of solidarity, I may take the challenge myself, if these three prove their worth." Pharos is becoming excited at the prospect of hefting a sword again.

Temujin

First Post
[OOC: Seeing as my comp is retarded, I will rewrite this seeing as I am now at the adventurers hall]

"I am Saku." Saku states, standing at the back of the room. "I hit things."

Last edited:

[OOC: I'm going to start coloring my spoken words]

*Aeron will grin, and stand up, and motion towards where the newcomers are talking*

"Well then, I think we should walk over there... and introduce ourselves as 'interested observers' of their fine talents. You can join if you wish, I shall merely observe." he'll grin.

*Aeron will then start walking over*

Last edited:

Temujin

First Post
* Overhearing the 'demonstration' comment, Saku perks up. "I am more than willing to face either of yeh in a simple contest of skill. Weaponless, naturally. Wouldn't want anyone getting hurt." He says pointedly with a serious face.

Not that that will make a difference. He thinks to himself.

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Sarwen looks pleased at Ashlie's comments and holds up a finger in a "wait" geasture.*

"Excellent. There's always the need for someone sneaky. It always comes up, mark my words. Now, give me a little demonstration here," she says and drops an old, stiff lock on the counter. "Pick that for me, if you would please. And I'd like to see you in action with the others as well."

*Sarwen looks over as Saku and shakes her head slightly.*

"I'll need more information than that young man. You hit things, with what? Fists or daggers? Are you trained in stealth or scouting? Have you any skill or craft? Any specialized area of knowledge? Do you know anything of magic? What is your experience with fighting? How were you trained? And yes, I'll need to see you fight as well.

"Now, for everyone, if this group pans out, I will need your initial dues of fifty gold pieces. If you don't have that money on you, I will take it out of your advance payment. You would be hired by a group of pilgrams, and I'll tell you more if you all check out."

*Sarwen will wait for Ashlie and Saku to answer before doing anything else.*

wolfheart

First Post
Pharos says under his breath to Aeron, "These three have the fire in their bellies, This is a good sign."

*Pharos walks up next to the desk and nods to the three would-be adventurers.*

Remove ads