• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Plans

injuredwyvern

First Post
Ceru thinks that the next stop should be Mt. Ternell then Greerson. I think this was the plan anyways, but whatever. At Mt. Ternell, he would like to focus on getting the Dragon all taken care of. After that we should start our trek up to Greerson. Once there we can train, and I can make items for a while. After that, Ceru is having trouble feeling a strong draw to any particular quest. Ceru's personality would probably drive him to take whichever quest would get him the most new experiences. Right now that would probably be the desert thing. A strong argument could probably influence him to go wherever, but unfortunately the SOL often make weak, confusing arguments that tend to go nowhere.

One important thing everybody should think about also is that once we train we are going to probably have a whole new array of abilities and spells at our disposal. If somebody got teleport that would be so helpful my head would probably explode. Aside from that though, our abilities might be more effective for one quest over another. We should check that out before making any solid decisions (as if we could ever do that...).

Macbeth

First Post
Deigh is all for Mt. Ternell, followed by Delve. He doesn't mind spending maybe a month in Greerson to train and craft, and he'll definately be better suited for a life of adventure with his 1 new rank in Knowledge(Pie). And it doesn't take Knowledge(Pie) that teleport would be mindblowing like a psychologist prostitute. We're getting to be higher level, its time we travelled like it.

A persuasive arguement for Delve: "Ceru, I understand you're interested in new experiences, but I don't think the desert is the way to go. Sure, it'll be exotic, but there are many things to see around Delve. Have you ever seen a harvest come in off of the furtile fields? Have you ever seen the midwinter sunrise over the fields? The bitter winters and the hot summers? There's always something new to experience, even when you stay where you are. I grew up in a village much like those near Delve, those that are now being attacked by gnolls, and I can tell you, you could live your whole life there and still be amazed by sunrise, experience something new in the bitting winds below a winter moon. There are so many experiences to be had there, so many simple pleasures, that I can't stand to see the goblins and gnolls rip apart the area. If we go to Delve and fight the goblins, then maybe Delve will finally have enough security to start worrying about the more distant gnoll threat. I undertsand you want to experience new things, but I think there's plenty of new things to see, touch, atste and feel closer to home then some gods-forgotten desert. In my opinion, you haven't experienced enough of life until you've had homemade pie from a little village where there's more livestock then men. I think it would be a shame to see the gnolls wipe away that experience before I got a chance to share it with you all, all the Seekers."

BSF

Explorer
Just a little reminder for you guys on which options seemed to be priorities before you arrived at the Ternell Complex. You might read over these and consider if you still feel the same way.

Remove ads