• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Play "Keep on the Shadowfell" at Gallery of Champions in Fayetteville AR on May 17th!

Dathalas

First Post
I'm running a 4e D&D preview demo at Gallery of Champions in Fayetteville, Arkansas.

We'll play through a few encounters so you can get a feel for how the skill challenge and combat systems work in 4e D&D and then we'll start playing through "Keep on the Shadowfell", the first official 4e D&D adventure.

I'll start the demo at 3pm. We can play as long as we want. The store closes at 9 to 10 pm.

I've only got room for 4 to 6 players, so please email me or call me as soon as possible to save your spot.

I'll supply the characters, pencils, and paper. You can bring your own dice or borrow mine.

Gallery of Champions is located in Fiesta Square, straight across from the movie theater. Here's a link to their website.

Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns. You can post here or email me at roy [at] nwa4edndmeetup [dot] com.

Roy Penrod
Organizer
Northwest Arkansas 4th Edition Dungeons & Dragons Meetup
www.nwa4edndmeetup.com

Remove ads