• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Player looking for epic 3.5 game

Tyreus

First Post
Anyone interested in DMing an epic game out there? I would probably be interested in any world or game format. Interested players post here too.

Ferrix

Explorer
Brother Shatterstone said:
They always do… :( Far too much work as a DM, times it by ten if your using the very broken Epic Handbook from WotC.

BS, do you have any better suggestions for epic advancement? Although Isida's epic game seems to handle it well by just disallowing Epic Spells.

Are there any resources which use a continuing epic spell level system? 10th, 11th level, etc. spells?

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Ferrix said:
BS, do you have any better suggestions for epic advancement? Although Isida's epic game seems to handle it well by just disallowing Epic Spells.

Yeah epic magic is very broke, I'm not even sure if it's useable in a solo game where balance is less of an issue...

I can't remember the books name but Sword and Sorcery had some interesting takes on the core classes past level 20... Fighters, because they had seen everything, became immune to fear, and they also became better at being leaders. (Think generals and the old 2nd edition "Attracting followers") All in all it seemed to be rather interesting. :) (I'll get the name when I get home from work.)

Epic rules have been added to the SRD but to be honest I haven't see to many publisher releasing to many epic publications.

Ferrix said:
Are there any resources which use a continuing epic spell level system? 10th, 11th level, etc. spells?

Not to my knowledge, but I avoid magic like a plague... I do know the above book continued to give out more spells per a day.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads