• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Player seeking game in Plymouth, MA

Shadow64

Hello all. I just moved to Plymouth, MA and I am jonesing to play in either a 3e DND game or d20 Cthulu game. Although I am open to any system those are the two games that I was either in or going to run before I left.

Hope some nice GM reads this thing and responds!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Gospog here in the boards isn't too, too far from you. I think. I'll point him to this thread!

Edit: Err, he's nowhere near you... I just looked at a map. :) But he's a heck of a DM!

Last edited:

Gospog

First Post
Hey, thanks, PC.

Shadow64, I don't know how far you're looking to drive for a game, but if Bellingham MA is not too far, then E-mail me at gospog@hotmail.com.

We can talk game selection, style, etc...

Looking forward to hearing from you.

You can drop me a line, there's been talk around the table of trying to pick up another player or two for our regular saterday night game. We play in Taunton, but half the players live in Wareham so rides can be worked out. I'm aslo running a bi-weekly game on fridays nights at Gateway comics in Buzzards Bay.

You can e-mail me here.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads