• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Player seeking game

WarlockLord

First Post
Hello. I would like to get into a PbP game, and I can post daily. I'd like to try a swordsage, but if you don't allow them, fine by me. Does anyone have any open slots in their game?

Boddynock

First Post
Hi, WarlockLord. Welcome!

Have a look at this thread, which is the sticky at the top of this forum. It details players looking for games and DMs looking for players.

Apart from that, keep an eye on the threads here. I know it takes a while to break into a game. I well remember when I first started that it seemed that the only people who got into games were those who were already gaming. Nevertheless, stick with it, check the recruiting threads (should say so in the thread title ;) ) and don't be afraid to throw your hat into the ring - time and time again.

Edit: I've just noticed that someone's recruiting for a drow game, so you might have some luck there!

Good luck.

Boddynock

Last edited:

Remove ads