• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Players/DM wanted for game in taunton/cape cod Mass

The game I play in is currently low on players. Some of them live to far away to play every week and some were lost for other personal reasons. In other words it's not a problem with the quality of the game it's just plain bad luck.
We currently have one full time DM running a home brew campaign incorporating original concepts, and various ideas stolen from a long list of sources
I'd like to get one or two more players for the game he runs as well as somebody that can switch off as DM (most of players would really like to play Forgotten Realms, which our current DM can't do.) to break things up and ad variety.
If anyone's interested let me known, will provide any additional info. necessary.

Is there any one out there? does anyone in the area play D&D?
even if you aren't looking for a game around here post some kind of reply, this real discuraging.

Gospog

First Post
We're here!

I play D&D (I'm the DM) and a few other games about three times a month.

Time is kind of short right now, and the Cape is over an hour drive, so I'm not sure that I could commit to something on a regualr basis. (and my work schedule is a little screwy)

That being said, what days do you meet? Do you meet every week, or on a different schedule?

I live in southern MA, near the RI border.

SO, to answer your question, yes, there are gamers in MA! ;)

Last edited:

we play general once a week on saterday nights and that game is in taunton. Hope that helps out. If you can't do it now drop me a line when your secdule clears up.

Gospog

First Post
Wierd Schedule

Well, the problem is my work schedule. I work every other weekend, 7am to 7pm.

This probably won't change anytime soon.

So, you see, I could make it to games every other Saturday, which would not work for a weekly game. I will drop you a line if my schedule changes.

And please let me know if you ever do any "one-shot" games. I'd love a chance to play with some new people, even for just a few games.

Thanks.

Tom

I under stand completely, most gamers have in my experiance run into the same problem one time or another. If anything can be worked out or we do a one shot or something along those lines I'll be sure to let you know.

Thanks for showin' interest,

Nick

PsychoSlayer

First Post
Eh?

Are you still looking for gamers? I play with a small group of 3 in Fall River and we might be losing one. The other 2 of us (or maybe just me) might be interested in joining your group. We normally play on Saturday night anyway so we could switch location easy enough.

Curious.

PS. I can also DM if needed.

Last edited:

Remove ads