• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Players/DM wanted for game in taunton/cape cod Mass

I really like Gospogs idea alot, getting toigether once a month with rotateing GM's and playing differnt games and wot not is exactly the type of thing i'm looking for right now.

My biggest hang up at this time is now that i'm off my semi annual winter lay off from work my free time is hugely diminished.
I work six days a week some times as much as 18 hrs a day. for me to work this it would have to be on a sunday, my only day off.

I hope we can get this going I'll keep an eye on the thread, so anyone interested post here.:D

arche

First Post
The north meets the south

Ok, I'm on the north shore. I've been in contact with some people in Marlboro about a game, but we havent' set it up yet. Hopefully in the near future, we'll have something going that will be about once a month.

As far as what you're all planning on the south shore, I think it's very interesting. My parents live in RI and my wife, daughter and I almost always go down there once a month. During that time, I could easily sit in on a game if you all get one started.

If I get the marlboro game going, I won't be able to DM because I'm planning on DMing that one. I'd be happy to be a player, though. If the marlboro game doesnt' get off the ground, then I'd be very pleased to have the chance to DM a regular session. Let me know when you will all have the first session talks ready to go and I'll talk more about my availability and what I can do.

Email me at jkasper25@prodigy.net and I'll also follow the thread. I'll admit, however, I'd rather get together with North Shore or metro west gamers than South Shore gamers. But if it gives me a chance to game, I'll drop my prejudice against South Shore gamers :) (just kidding, I'll never get rid of my prejudices :p ).

Remove ads