• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Players guide to Faerun and Amazon

Taelorn76

First Post
Has anyone who ordered the PGtF from amazon recieved theirs yet? They still list it as not released. Also tracking the oeder says I won't recieve it until April 20th or so. :(

Thinking of just canceling the order and buying it at FLGS.

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
I'm in the same boat as you are.

Waiting.

However, I don't think we'll have to wait too much longer as amazon usually ships about 1 week after FRP games gets something in and they got theirs in last Friday (IIRC).

Kweezil

Caffeinated Reprobate
Amazon.co.uk doesn't even show it as released yet, despite the fact my OFLGS (online FLGS) has had it since 15th March. Sometimes, it's just not worth bothering with amazon :(

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Hm... seems to be the case of amazon's everywhere. Although you can get it in Game Stores for some time now, amazon.de still doesn't have it. Plus, they aren't cheapest here.

MrFilthyIke

First Post
Falling Icicle said:
I got mine from the Walmart.com and I'm still waiting.

Someday I'll appreciate the $10 I saved by ordering it online...

I find the savings worth the wait as I never buy anything as soon as its released anymore, I usually wait a month or so.

Remove ads