• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Players needed in 34639 (Land O Lakes, north of Tampa/FL)

azhrei_fje

First Post
Just a note that we are once again trolling the waters around Tampa Bay (Land O Lakes, to be precise) looking for fish.

Err, that wasn't a very good analogy. So let's just say that we are short a few players and looking for any and all who would like to check us out. And we'll check you out, too. :)

azhrei_fje

First Post
*Bump*

It's been a couple of weeks and no nibbles. Should I take that to mean that all of the Tampa Bay area gamers are happy with their current World of Warcraft games? ;) :cool:

azhrei_fje

First Post
We're on hold right now. I lost some players, so it's down to just myself (GM) and one player. :( So we're in heavy need of warm bodies!

I've considered going online with the game. I play in a Tuesday night game and a Thursday night game (using MapTool) and one or two of those players had expressed an interest, but I'd really like to keep it face-to-face as much as possible.

@DaveMage: would you be interested in the online game? If so, I can review how that would work and then you can decide if it fits your schedule. It would probably still be on Sunday afternoon/evening...

DethStruck

First Post
I'm also just in the process of starting a game with my nephew and anybody else I can subdue into playing...

What type of game do you like running?

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
azhrei_fje said:
@DaveMage: would you be interested in the online game? If so, I can review how that would work and then you can decide if it fits your schedule. It would probably still be on Sunday afternoon/evening...

I've never played online before, but I would like to hear more if you decide to go that route.

Sundays are probably fine (until the NFL starts up again).

You can post here or e-mail me at my username at aol.com. (E-mail is probably best.)

azhrei_fje

First Post
DethStruck said:
I'm also just in the process of starting a game with my nephew and anybody else I can subdue into playing...

What type of game do you like running?
Right now we're doing RttToEE. It's a core-only game, although I let one of the previous players bring in the Radiant Servant PrC, primarily because of how much undead influence there is in the module.

We have some house rules that are documented on my private forum. Because the module is so deadly, raise dead is half-price and PCs get a wish when their players have a birthday. :) There are others, of course...

azhrei_fje

First Post
DaveMage said:
I've never played online before, but I would like to hear more if you decide to go that route.
Yeah, I'm pretty new to it as well. And only as a player so far.

Sundays are probably fine (until the NFL starts up again).

You can post here or e-mail me at my username at aol.com. (E-mail is probably best.)
I'll probably ping your email address and add it to my contact list for later...

gamer_girl69

First Post
I keep asking people I know if they would like to play, but so far I'm not having any luck, either. Eventually I will prevail... nobody can withstand my charm forever. :D I've had a blast playing in this group for over 2 years, and am bummed things are stalled out at the moment.

On a side note,DethStruk, what are the details of your game? When, where, which campaign, etc... I'm playing in another campaign right now, but the DM is being stationed in AZ soon and the group is breaking up, so I'm on the lookout for another group to join.

If you're still looking for players, it's easier to reach me at carol6988@yahoo.com.

Vive la D&D!!!!!!
Carol

Remove ads