• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Players needed in 34639 (Land O Lakes, north of Tampa/FL)

Vanadel

First Post
Hmmm...

Well, I'm in Lakeland, about an hour away, a bit of a drive. However, if you get the game running again, I'd be interested. Sounds a lot of fun and it would be nice to get into another game and meet some new folks. I've run one on alternating Sundays for the past six years, but haven't gotten to play (long-term) for quite some time. Your style sounds like what I look for in a game as well.

The online possibility is intriguing too, although I have NO experience in that. PM me (or post) if you get back up and running...I will do my darnedest to work something out.

Have a great one! :)

azhrei_fje

First Post
Vanadel,

Thanks for the interest. :) You're right about Lakeland... I just did a training gig over there last week and from the downtown area to my house is 50.5 miles and about an hour drive time, depending on traffic.

In the past these forums have helped find players, but not lately. :( I probably ought to hit some of the other sites, too. I think I'll do that tonight...

azhrei_fje

First Post
*Bump*

It's been a couple of months, but not much activity here. :(

I'm playing in two online games (Tuesday and Thursday nights), but I'd really like to get RttToEE going again so that the party can triumph and rid the Multiverse of bad guys (or die trying -- that's more likely! :devil:).

azhrei_fje

First Post
Sorry, no. It's a 3.5E conversion of a module originally written for 3.0E by Monte Cook (author of the 3E DMG). The conversion itself is already done, so there aren't any on-the-fly changes. :)

I mentioned above that I'm thinking of taking this game digital. I might have some other players interested in that, too. Since gamer_girl69 lives nearby, she would probably come here to play face-to-face and you'd be welcome to do the same. Then another two or three players would be remote using VoIP and MapTool.

Depending on where you are in Sarasota, your travel time would be from 45 minutes to over an hour. It takes me about 35 minutes to get to the Tampa airport, (door-to-door) and I drive pretty fast. :)

Let me know what you think!

azhrei_fje

First Post
Up and running -- going online

I've found some more players. Unfortunately, Gamer_Girl69 has shipped to Iraq (our thoughts and prayers go with you, Girl!). So I have two players who live locally and will be driving to the game, and one player joining us from California (we're in the Tampa Bay area of Florida) via MapTool and Ventrilo.

Our next game session will be Sunday, March 22nd at noon EDT. We'll probably play for about 6-8 hours. It'll be our first full session since the new group got together, so the ending time is actually unknown. If you can make those hours and can be available on MapTool and Ventrilo, we'd love to have you. There are currently 6 PCs in the group and only 3 players so I have... um, let me see... (6... 5... 4...) Okay, I have "3" positions open.

:cool:

You can PM or email me here. There is some information about this campaign in the first couple of posts and elsewhere in the thread, so please read through the relevant ones. Thanks!

mr0bunghole

First Post
azhrei, I sent you an email using the email option on your profile page - I'm not sure if it went through. I'm interested in joining your game.

azhrei_fje

First Post
azhrei, I sent you an email using the email option on your profile page - I'm not sure if it went through. I'm interested in joining your game.
Thanks!

That means for now, the group is full. If one of the new players doesn't work out (I have three news ones so far), I'll bump this post again.

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
I've found some more players. Unfortunately, Gamer_Girl69 has shipped to Iraq (our thoughts and prayers go with you, Girl!). So I have two players who live locally and will be driving to the game, and one player joining us from California (we're in the Tampa Bay area of Florida) via MapTool and Ventrilo.

azhrei - I'll be interested to hear how it goes with the player in California. If it works for you, maybe I'll join a future game of yours if the stars align properly. :)

azhrei_fje

First Post
Hey, Dave.

We've had two sessions so far. For the first session I had two local players (Ed and Tiffany) and one remote (I was expecting a second remote player).

For the second session, I had one local player and three remote. (It was known in advance that Tiffany wouldn't make it.)

I've been playing an online game on Tuesday nights since last September or so, alternating the GM job every 4-5 weeks. So in addition to having been a GM for close to 3 decades (ouch!) I have some recent experience with gaming online. So far this game is going pretty good. I need to figure out some voip issues, but I've got some ideas to solve that.

I'll post again after another 3-4 sessions.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads