Playtesting?

Renshai

First Post
I'm hoping the fact that our group was chosen as Playtest Group of the Month back during the 3E playtest, that we have a leg up, so to speak. :uhoh:

HeapThaumaturgist

First Post
Ruavel said:
Me either..!

;)

Well after every single person in the continental U.S. that wanted in was let in, we'd move to countries starting with A.

Though I'm thinking height-based would be more egalitarian.

>.>

(They need to open the gates, already!)

--fje

BlackMoria

First Post
Well, I put this out for what it is worth.

I just checkout the podcast (Episode 15) that was posted on 7 September and here is some more information gleaned on the playtest.

- They will not draw names (good news, so the idea of a random selection of playtesters is out)

- playtest is still 'a couple a weeks away' (I don't know when the podcast was actually recorded but it was posted on 7 September. Speculation by myself is that about a week from recording to being posted. Given that, I think we looking next week before an announcement. Fingers crossed that it is this week though)

Edit: Confirmed by Dave Noonan blog post today - hopefully sometime this week!!

- a page will go up on DnDInsider announcing the playtest

- have your 'group' in place and ready (there was no mention of the group size in the podcast but I think I saw something that they would like 5 players + DM (the default group size for 4E) in a blog somewhere)

mhensley

First Post
From Chris Perkin's blog-

On the subject of playtest packages, David Noonan is leading the effort to get a playtest package ready to send to outsiders. We're also close to figuring out how many playtest groups will receive this package, as well as what information we want to get back from playtesters (and the format in which we want to receive that information). When we've settled all that, we'll be posting something on D&D Insider with the particulars.

http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?t=906394

Remove ads