Playtesting?

BlackMoria

First Post
This is actually a bit dated but it is from Dave Noonan's blog so I would put it here for the rest of the eager beavers.

Dave Noonan wrote:

This morning, I'm working on playtest material for a future iteration of the playtest. I'm going to work those groups pretty hard, I can tell you that. To repeat our answer to the "How do I playtest?" question:

1) Get yourself a stable group of D&D players. They don't have to be experts or anything. But when we send you stuff, you're gonna need to actually play it.

2) Get hooked up with D&D Insider, and watch that space like a hawk. When we need tables, you'll see it posted there first.

So, basically, keep checking out DnDInsider for the official proclaimation.

Let the waiting resume....

<cue crickets>

F4NBOY

First Post
Hey I have a gaming group just with girls, and myself as the DM. Since I believe WOTC is caring even more now about bringing more girls to D&D, I think my group would be an excellent playtesting opportunity for D&D 4E!
The girls even sent a picture to see if they would fit the WOTC's standards :lol:

attachment.php

So, are we in? ;)

Attachments

• f4ngirls.jpg
    f4ngirls.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 431

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
I suspect some of the WOTC guys would require the undergo a proper inspection. And as it just so happens, I'm willing to volunteer to playtest them as well. :D

Christian

Explorer
F4NBOY said:
Hey I have a gaming group just with girls, and myself as the DM. Since I believe WOTC is caring even more now about bringing more girls to D&D, I think my group would be an excellent playtesting opportunity for D&D 4E!
The girls even sent a picture to see if they would fit the WOTC's standards :lol:

attachment.php

So, are we in? ;)

I dunno, but I can well imagine the complaints you're going to get from them when they find out that 'playtest' has nothing to do with the magazine Hugh Hefner publishes ...

mhensley

First Post
latest from David Noonan on playtesting-

Playtesting: Playtest packets are coming together. I worked a bit yesterday with our Legal folks on the logistics for the NDAs. Suffice it to say that just as in previous playtests, mum's the word from the testers. They don't even admit that they are playtesters. We R&D guys can talk more of course, and we intend to.

I know a lot of folks are waiting for their chance to contribute. It's coming soon, but any estimate I give could be off by +/- two days. So no promises. If you want to be eligible to contribute, assemble a group of six (DM and five players) people who are cool with NDAs and are reliable enough to show up at your table and participate meaningfully.

http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?t=910060

Remove ads