• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Please delete

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
Is there any chance of getting an enhancement for items that's the exact opposite of berserking? +25 Def and -25 Str, say? Perhaps the defending enchantment could be modified to be the reverse of berserking- defending weapons do convert attack bonuses to armor bonuses, after all.

The commonest form of character-character combat is "sparring" where people strive to maximize their defensive ability and minimize their strength. It is very common for people to fight while blinded. And so an enhancement which favors sparring (and helps higher level folks spar with low level characters without killing them in one blow) would be very appreciated.

Thanks for considering this suggestion!

Last edited:

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
Morrus,

Have you totally lost interest in the RPG, or have I offended you in some way? If so, I humbly apologize.

But be that as it may, could you dignify this thread with a response?

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I can't imagine that you've offended anyone, Cheiromancer. That being said, I'm guessing that the RPG game isn't a really high priority for us; it's one of those fun things that runs in the background, but which isn't a focus. I'm sorry that your request wasn't responded to.

Remove ads