• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Please Help Paladin and Paladinwife...Award winners listed!

Al'Kelhar

Adventurer
Paladin a Paladinwife, just donated via the PayPal thingy on Amazon.com - but don't send me a dice bag; I don't want my donation expended in postage to the antipodes (besides, I doubt whether my other half would appreciate me swapping the dice bag she gave me for yours...).

Cheers, Al'Kelhar

Paladin

Explorer
Al'Kelhar, you could give the one we send you to your wife...
Heretic Apostate, we are at the link you see in our sig below and we happen to have a black chinese dragon material and a blue chinese dragon in fire material available. They would both make awesome bags of holding! And of course we have several pheonix monograms to choose from! :D

William Ronald

Explorer
Paladin,

In addition to my donation, I also e-mailed a friend who runs a comic and hobby store about your site. (A good small store, but not the equal of the internationally renowned Games Plus -- which is the best game store I have seen.) I will see him Thursday and try to drum up some business for you. Perhaps we can encourage everyone to send their favorite local gaming store an e-mail about your site and see about lending you a hand.

Hang in there. It is Tuesday and you are already half way there.

Well, I like the Dragon embroidery. But I keep getting Runtime errors, so I can't see past page 1 of the World Cultures embroidery stuff. Same thing happens with the search. :(

Goobermunch

Explorer
ArthurQ said:
Just want to clarify. My comment was in refrence to 2nd edition where Pladins had to tith 10% of all their treasure to their patron church.

I cant belive ya missed that joke, o.0 its a classic.
PC got it.

I now unhijack this thread to its original programming.

Paladin, can we can an update on where ya are?

Point taken, but given your lengthy rant on Sean's site, you can see where the joke lost its funny.

Paladin, in the spirit of everyone else who's been hitting their local gaming stores, I'll call the three I frequent here in the Denver Metro Area.

--G

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads