• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Please Help Paladin and Paladinwife...Award winners listed!

robberbaron

First Post
Hi,
just submitted my order (medium bag, Dark Chaos outside with Black cord and grommets) only the "inside" dropdown said "None".
Do you only get inner colour choices on larger bags or did the page malfunction?

No problem either way, but if I can choose then can I have a black inside please?

Cheers and good luck :)

Paladin

Explorer
robberbaron said:
Hi,
just submitted my order (medium bag, Dark Chaos outside with Black cord and grommets) only the "inside" dropdown said "None".
Do you only get inner colour choices on larger bags or did the page malfunction?

No problem either way, but if I can choose then can I have a black inside please?

Cheers and good luck :)
Hello! The "inside" selection is specific to Bags of Dice Holding. You can, however, have the inside of your bag lined in any fabric you want for a nominal charge. Hope this helps...just e-mail me any changes you need. Thanks...Paladinwife

Aristotle

First Post
I may be a heretic... I don't use dice bags. I've had all shapes and sizes, but I pretty much gave up on them as a kid. They just never seemed to last for me. So I've spent the past 7 or so years using other kinds of bags. I currently use one of those square plastic bags that bed linnens come in! (although my collection admittedly only takes up a 3rd of that bag.)

But... I keep seeing references to the "bag of (dice) holding", and I think I'm about to break down and buy one. The only thing holding me up is the fabric selection. I just can't decide!

I like the elemental fabrics, so I am thinking of going with "dark chaos" for the inside. I can't seem to decide between "Scales, Large Green Dragon" or "Skins, Textured Snake Skin". I just can't decide which one would look better...

Anyway. I already donated a little something earlier, but I may place an order for one of these bags in the near future.

Treebore

First Post
Aristotle said:
I may be a heretic... I don't use dice bags. I've had all shapes and sizes, but I pretty much gave up on them as a kid. They just never seemed to last for me. So I've spent the past 7 or so years using other kinds of bags. I currently use one of those square plastic bags that bed linnens come in! (although my collection admittedly only takes up a 3rd of that bag.)

But... I keep seeing references to the "bag of (dice) holding", and I think I'm about to break down and buy one. The only thing holding me up is the fabric selection. I just can't decide!

I like the elemental fabrics, so I am thinking of going with "dark chaos" for the inside. I can't seem to decide between "Scales, Large Green Dragon" or "Skins, Textured Snake Skin". I just can't decide which one would look better...

Anyway. I already donated a little something earlier, but I may place an order for one of these bags in the near future.

Why decide? Buy all the versions. Bags are like dice, you really can't have to many, and they always make a good gift to a gamer.

Wee Jas

First Post
$5 from me en route.

Soon as I can think of a good theme .. Ill order one...

Hmmn.. Harm Touch in a bag? no... Knights of the Silver Quill? Maybe if Doc Midnight gets back to dm'ning... hmmnnn. I'll mull it over!

Paladin

Explorer
Wee Jas said:
$5 from me en route.

Soon as I can think of a good theme .. Ill order one...

Hmmn.. Harm Touch in a bag? no... Knights of the Silver Quill? Maybe if Doc Midnight gets back to dm'ning... hmmnnn. I'll mull it over!
Thank you. :)

I've been kicking around the idea of Spell Bags(TM). A Tiny (since it'll hold up to 15 dice) bag with an appropriately designated fabric such as Orange Flames and embroidered "Fireball" on it - or a Green & Blue Lightning bag with "Lightning Bolt" embroidered on it - or White Sparkle with "Cone of Cold". Maybe a Small (since it'll hold up to 65 dice) Green Smoke bag with "Disintegrate" or Grey Smoke with "Horrid Wilting" on it. You get the idea. That way spellcasters could have their damage dice separated until needed and wouldn't have to line up 15d6 or more on the table. Would anyone be interested in something like this?

Last edited:

Paladin said:
Thank you. :)

I've been kicking around the idea of Spell Bags(TM). A Tiny (since it'll hold up to 15 dice) bag with an appropriately designated fabric such as Orange Flames and embroidered "Fireball" on it - or a Green & Blue Lightning bag with "Lightning Bolt" embroidered on it - or White Sparkle with "Cone of Cold". Maybe a Small (since it'll hold up to 65 dice) Green Smoke bag with "Disintegrate" or Grey Smoke with "Horrid Wilting" on it. You get the idea. That way spellcasters could have their damage dice separated until needed and wouldn't have to line up 15d6 or more on the table. Would anyone be interested in something like this?
Don't forget a black rubber bag for Evard's Black Tentacles! Any PC who gets caught in them can just be tossed in the black bag. :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads