• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Please Recommend A Good Campaign Adventure

Odhanan

Adventurer
I'd recommend Ptolus. It offers different combinations of locales and adventures of all levels allowing you to build several adventure paths tailored to your playing style. Dungeon crawl? Check. Groups and organizations backstabbing each other? Check. Investigation? Sure, why not? Exotic locations? You bet!

I can't recommend it enough.

If however you'd like something more straightforward, I'd go with Rappan Athuk Reloaded. :)

A few issues of Dungeon Magazine can give you quite a few different levels of adventures to take your players through.

The Freeport Trilogy combined with some of the other Freeport adventures out there (Tales of Freeport has about 5 Freeport adventures to choose from plus there are numerous other stand-alone adventures) could also make quite a good campaign.

Olaf the Stout

Agamon

Adventurer
How about the new AP, Savage Tide? Starts next ish of Dungeon, and looks great. They've even released a player's guide for this AP that explains the starting city (Sasserine), organizations that PC's can be a part of, new possible starting feats for native PCs, etc. Pirates, dinosaurs, Demogorgon, what's not to love?

Remove ads