Please recommend an online miniatures store

Agglomérante

First Post
For once my local game shop has nothing close to what I need, and I've never shopped online for minis.

Where do you shop? I'm in Canada, though shipping cost for the right minis is not a problem.

I'm looking for a beholder for the spectator in Lost Mines of Phandelver and a classy vampire for Strahd Von Zarovitch from Ravenloft. I'm very picky about that last one, and wish I could get a non-threatening stance and a combat stance similar enough that they could both represent Strahd!

Agglomérante

First Post
You ever paint minis? Because if you do, you might want to consider Reaper's 77043: Eye Beast ($3.79). Prepainted beholders clock in $20+ kinda often.

Thanks for the link. They've actually got a decent mini specifically for Strahd Von Zarovitch, but they're sold out of beholders.

Agglomérante

First Post
Check over at the War Store.

thanks! http://www.thewarstore.com/

I bought my first online mini yesterday -- Strahd Von Zarovitch, for what totalled $30 including shipping. Rather more than I'd wanted to spend, but it's a pretty righteous, dynamic mini.

strahd.jpeg

Edit Now if I could just get my hands on this mini, I'd have a perfect combo:

strahd2.JPG

Last edited:

tangleknot

Explorer
I shop miniature-giant. Their prices are ~25% off and I found at least 2 different beholders in stock. I did a search for "eye" and sifted through the 4 pages of results.

Remove ads