• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Poll: Average Level of Party/Campain

What is your Party/Campain level average

• Low: 1-6th

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • Mid:7- 13th

Votes: 32 48.5%
  • High:14-20th

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Epic: 21st and up

Votes: 2 3.0%

DMaple

First Post
What is the point in this poll?

If you asked me a fortnight ago then it would have been Mid-Level, since the group I was DM'ing for had just got to 8th level.

Ask me last week and we were playing Cyberpunk which doesn't even have levels. This weekend I'm playing a 3rd level character.

The poll is pointless.

Other Guy

First Post
This poll is not pointless, DMaple

It's asking for what level you generally play, not what you are playing right now. Are you a person who tends to play the low levels, or do you prefer toying with the powers of the gods?

You don't have to go by levels, though. If you play a game without them, then do you tend to be low-, mid-, or high-powered?

Besides, even if the poll doesn't apply to you, you should still keep in mind that you aren't the world. It applied to at least 7 other people, far more than the simple one that you are.

Shin Okada

Explorer
I tend to start a campaign from low level and play until mid to high level.

For one-shot adventure session, I tend to play at low to high level.

So I cannot simply state "I play mid level" or something.

KDLadage

Explorer
I find the levels 4th - 10th the most intersting. Lately, most of my games have been in the mid-level range (8th-11 level).

Other Guy

First Post
I'm rather fond of the high and epic level games, myself. However, most games I play only get to about 3rd level until we all die, get very bored of what we're doing, or simply loose our character sheets :D.

Since we always start at level 1, this gets to be somewhat of a problem for me. It's fine though, my group and I still have endless amounts of fun :).

DMaple

First Post
Oh well in that case I usually roll play between the levels of 1 and above, unless I'm in a system without levels.

Isn't it time someone started a poll to see if we should bring back the announcement about too many polls?

telepox

First Post
5th/6th CL average for my campaign

We have been meeting for almost a year and a half (half of which time I am DM and half another is DM, or about 12-14 sessions each at 7-9hrs a piece) and my party is at about 6th CL average. I'm still learning the ins and outs of DMing, and I think I've been a bit stingy with xp and treasure. But for me, this is the highest level I've seen for a group of players to reach.

Remove ads