• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[poly] hijinx

Katowice

Explorer
Questions: How do you determine Threshold levels for Generics? How do you assign "damage dice" for bad vibes? I see 1d6 for some villians and 1d8 for others.

Also, do you think you (the designers) could post a transcript of a example Hijinx game session?

JPL

Adventurer
Finally scored a copy last night.

So darn cool.

I love that "the Weird One" feat can mean that you're weird in such a wide variety of ways. Maybe you are weird like Bjork; maybe you are weird like a monkey who plays the drums. It has no effect in game terms, no one makes a big deal about it, and IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.

As I read the game, I was mentally statting my old R&B band. I guess I'm the smart one, Horn Player / Vocalist. I might have to come up with personality feats for the Drunk One and the Stoned One...

Has the author played out? A lot of the band jokes are right on the money. Like everyone can play harmonica, with some people able to sound like they sort of know what they're doing. And the sax player getting the chicks...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads