PoPP - Leaf (01)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=ooc] I have it now you walk in and there are two doors. Will wait for update and Leaf is still at total defense just have to wait till we all decide what to do. [/sblock]

May be a while :). No one but you posted yesterday, it's Matt's birthday and Malcolm's gone on vacation 'till the 6th.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Round 4 next?? Not sure will start adding them to my posts to keep track. For my next round Leaf will wait (in total D) to see if anyone "reports back" to him and then go from there. [/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Starting Round Five

Here's the current map - I've notified Matt that Abraxis is up; as soon as I get his post I'll let you know and it'll be Leaf's turn.

Attachments

• Granary - Leaf.JPG
    Granary - Leaf.JPG
    567.2 KB · Views: 86

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Follow me," Leaf says holding his trident steady. Walking careful pass Mustapha he enters the room that has the bloody trail.

[sblock=actions]Move: To K8, Standard: Total defense ;) [/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Lerissa moves to follow Leaf as he traces the path of the wall, heading north. You can see both her and Mustapha - Abraxis is somewhere behind you at this point.

Mustapha then leapfrogs ahead of you, taking point with his left side to the wall.

Abraxis is up.

Feel free (but not obligated) to take free actions while waiting for your turn to move.

Attachments

• Granary - Leaf.jpg
    Granary - Leaf.jpg
    613.1 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

Remove ads