PoPP - Leaf (01)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Moving forward carefully Leaf feels better knowing he can see all the others.

[sblock=actions] Movement = L8,K9,K10,K11 and still wary and in TD [/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
You creep forward and peer around the corner, trident at the ready. The grain starts to pile up just ahead and to the east - you judge it's deep enough to make footing uneasy.

You see nothing but the same bare floor with a dusting of grain husk around the corner. The silence is broken only by the creaking building and the shifting grain.

OOC: I'll wait and give you a chance to say something before posting my update.

Attachments

• Granary - Leaf.jpg
    Granary - Leaf.jpg
    611 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
As you pass to her north, Lerissa snags a fold of your shirt and follows you into the fog - her presence at your back is oddly reassuring, considering what you've seen of her ferocity.

She ends up immediately behind you (just to the south).

Mustapha's up.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Mustapha steps up to Lerissa's right and you hear him whisper 'Time to stir things up a little,' before heading into the gloom to the East. A moment later, you hear his resonant voice from somewhere to the northeast:

'A story was once recited to me by a travelling barber who had come to take shelter at the same oasis as us during a sudden and unexpected sandstorm. This man, although of modest appearance, possessed not only a voice of wondrous clarity, but a fine range of tales, of which this was the most memorable...'

Abraxis is up.

Attachments

• Granary - Leaf.jpg
    Granary - Leaf.jpg
    612 KB · Views: 69

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Leaf advances slowly in the think unnatrual fog. He looks to find the blood trail agaon using it as a guide. A grim look comes over his face as he listens to Mustapha, thinking he better help draw away any attackers Leaf says casually, "Wait, what need would have you of a barber?"

[sblock=actions] Move staright to K14 unless the blood trail goes a different way and then let him follow that. So by my map Lerissa is directly behind me and she tells me that Abraxis is directly behind her? [/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
You make it the entire distance of your stated move but never pick up the blood trail again - it's somewhere off to your east.

The last 15' of your move you are trudging through two to three feet of grain (you make your DC10 STR checks for each square in order to move at normal speed).

You pass by the open doorway on the west that you'd found on your last move - it's 10' wide.

Your move ends in a corner.

Lerissa's up.

Attachments

• Granary - Leaf.jpg
    Granary - Leaf.jpg
    610.1 KB · Views: 66

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
'A barber? Well, in my lands a barber is more than just one who cuts hair. Yes, they cut and trim and groom and wash and oil and perfume, if that is your desire, but they are also keen gatherers of gossip, rumour and tales from travellers met on the road. If you wish to know which way the wind will blow, ask a barber.'

Mustapha's voice echoes boldly from the fog to your southeast, moving closer. His last words, accompanied by an occasional grunt and the sound of large amounts of grain shifting, come from almost due east.

Only his brave words give the lie to the increasing feeling that you are all alone in the dark of the granary.

Abraxis is up.

OOC: Just realized that Leaf doesn't have darkvision, so technically couldn't see even the five feet I've been allowing him - it's dark as the inside of a cat in here to him!

Attachments

• Granary - Leaf.jpg
    Granary - Leaf.jpg
    606.5 KB · Views: 62

Remove ads