PoPP - Mustapha bin-Hanif (01)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Leaf starts as you loom out of the fog beside him and listens carefully to your whispered communication. He points a thumb back over his shoulder as he replies: "Watch to your right I will take the point, stay just behind me a couple feet like Abraxis."

With that, he turns to his left (toward the West), and the sound of footsteps and heads cautiously into the fog.

As he does so, Lerissa's voice comes quietly from the West: "Did you guys open that door? I'm approaching you so don't be alarmed."

Last edited:

grufflehead

First Post
As the big man starts to head off into the gloom, Mustapha begins to follow, making sure to keep him in sight.

Actions - Move to follow Leaf, if he keeps moving, then another Move to follow, otherwise use my other Move action to pull out scimitar

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
You give notice to Leaf of the door you've found and follow as he moves into the fog. The old building continues to creak around you, the suseration of the shifting grain a constant murmur in the background.

Attachments

• Granary - Mustapha.jpg
    Granary - Mustapha.jpg
    613.7 KB · Views: 87

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Hmm, Lerissa where are you? I can't seem to get a bearing and am walking in circles." Leaf's voice rumbles as he speaks. "Here, Abraxis go a little to the left, and Mustapha go a little to the right and each of you tell me what you see."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Starting Round Five

I've notified Matt that Abraxis is up. Once he's posted I'll tell everyone what they perceive and Leaf will be up. Rinse and repeat for Lerissa and Mustapha.

Current map is posted below.

Attachments

• Granary - Mustapha.JPG
    Granary - Mustapha.JPG
    565.9 KB · Views: 76

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Abraxis' blue skin glyphs coalesce from the fog as he shifts to Leaf's left hand (5' Step to J5). He makes not a sound to disturb the eerie silence.

Leaf is up.

grufflehead

First Post
[OC]What's this I see before me? Is that parts of a wall in K7 and J6 or open doors?

Whisper to Leaf to see if he's still got someone on his left.

EDIT: Ha posting at the same time! OK, if Abraxis is there, then see if there was a wall beside him ie is this a separate structure in the middle of the room? Otherwise, if they want to follow me, I'll move on to K8

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Follow me," Leaf says; he moves carefully between you and Abraxis, then on around you and to the North.

(Leaf beat you to it - he's actually ending his move in K8).

Lerissa is up.

grufflehead

First Post
[OC]OK, let's keep moving past each other using one person as the anchor. I'll move up behind Leaf, then past him and into K9. Ready my standard action to attack anything that jumps me.

'Leaf' whispered Mustapha, 'I'll move round and ahead of you. Tell Abraxis to work round me. Did he see Lerissa? Is she with us?'

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Lerissa moves between you and Abraxis, then on around you to stand just to the east. Abraxis remains just to your SW (for now).

Abraxis is up.

Feel free (but not obligated) to take free actions (such as speaking) while waiting for your turn to move.

Attachments

• Granary - Mustapha.jpg
    Granary - Mustapha.jpg
    615 KB · Views: 77

Remove ads