PoPP: Souls For Smuggler's Shiv [01]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Let's play the action w/ the ghost out here, and use Lerissa's thread to RP Lerissa's attempts to sweet talk Sasha into a better general attitude ;)

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa

OOC: Let's play the action w/ the ghost out here, and use Lerissa's thread to RP Lerissa's attempts to sweet talk Sasha into a better general attitude ;)

Lerissa is pleased the ghost has decided to appear during this watch and she feels her hand immediately travel to her weapon, like a weapon is really going to hurt a ghost she then thinks to herself.

She immediately places the necklace in Sasha's hand, "Put it on and tell him he is dead but you need time before you can join him. Then take off the necklace and give it to him and tell him it's a symbol of your love and you will meet him soon."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Is the ghost loud enough to wake those of us sleeping?

OOC: Make a Perception check - beat a 12 and you can wake up.

Lerissa is pleased the ghost has decided to appear during this watch and she feels her hand immediately travel to her weapon, like a weapon is really going to hurt a ghost she then thinks to herself.

She immediately places the necklace in Sasha's hand, "Put it on and tell him he is dead but you need time before you can join him. Then take off the necklace and give it to him and tell him it's a symbol of your love and you will meet him soon."

Sasha appears quite young as she looks from Lerissa to the amulet and then to the ghost. "You want me to what? Oh, I don't think so . . . it sounds like he's . . ."

The apparition continues to move up the beach; as Lerissa holds the amulet out the creatures eyes light on it. "WHAT'S THIS?!"

mleibrock

First Post
OOC: Make a Perception check - beat a 12 and you can wake up.

Sasha appears quite young as she looks from Lerissa to the amulet and then to the ghost. "You want me to what? Oh, I don't think so . . . it sounds like he's . . ."

The apparition continues to move up the beach; as Lerissa holds the amulet out the creatures eyes light on it. "WHAT'S THIS?!"

As Sasha balks at her request, Lerissa will do just as she instructed Sasha to do. Lerissa, places the necklace on her neck and waits for the apparition to come closer. She says softly to Shasha, "Get my back and see if you can rouse the others."

Rhun

First Post
Abraxis grumbles something about strange voices, rolls to his other side, and continues sleeping.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The ghost's eyes glow even brighter with apparent rage as they light on the amulet, now around Lerissa's neck. "TRAITORS! MUTINEERS!" He moves forward, plainly intending attack.

Last edited:

mleibrock

First Post
The ghost's eyes glow even brighter with apparent rage as they light on the amulet, now around Lerissa's neck. "TRAITORS! MUTINEERS!" He moves forward, plainly intending attack.

Lerissa reaches for her blade and lets out her signature warrior scream.

(Attempt to Intimidate - Demoralize)

[sblock=Stat Block]
Code:
   HP: 17/17     AC: 16  AC(T): 12  AC(FF): 14  Init: +02

Saving Throw   Total  Base   Mod  Misc   Special
Fort:            03     2     +1          
Ref:             02     0     +2          
Will:            04     2     +2          

BAB: +01       CMB:+02     CMD: 14

Weapon                  Attack    Damage      Critical     Special
Scimitar                +3        1d6+1       18-20/x2     +1 (Weapon Focus)

Judgments: 1/1 per Day

Spells Available:
    * 0 Level                * 1st Level (2/2 per Day)
      * Create Water           * Cure Light Wounds
      * Resistance             * Inflict Light Wounds
      * Detect Magic
      * Guidance
[/sblock]

Remove ads