Portland/Clackamas Game seeks one more

Rabelais

First Post
Our group is short 1 player.

Is there a Race/Class/Template that you've ever wanted to play, but didn't have the right circumstance?

We're currently running a mutant Eber-hawk campaign through the Shackled City adventure path. Character creation is wide open. I wouldn't call it powergaming per se... lets just say we're Optimized.

Anyway it's pretty fun. If you're in the Portland Area we could use 1 more player.

contact me here, or rabelais at comcast dot net

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
Eberhawk Needs One Player

Rabelais,

I live in inner Southeast Portland. I work M-F but am available otherwise. I wouldn't mind trying it out, seeing if I fit in with your group.

Pro's:
Fairly experienced with 3.5 (DM'd for a couple years).
Longtime gamer. I'm in my 30's, been playing since Junior High School.
Easy-going, quick, funny, good hygiene. :D
No hard feelings if things don't work out.

Con's:
My car exploded and I won't have a new one for a month or two. If a ride is possible, read on. I could probably take a bus to Clackamas but maybe not back late at night.

1. What races/levels/classes are the current players? Are Eberron races/classes available?
2. How many players?
3. Is any non-WotC stuff allowed--Monte Cook, Green Ronin, Messageboard stuff?
4. How much role-playing/combat/BS'ing on average?
5. When do you play: what nights, how many times a month, for how long?

Thanks,
--T-Cuz.

P.S. Do I get extra points 'cause I read "Gargantua and Pantagruel" in my High School French class?

Rabelais

First Post
I'm the old dog in the group at 38, most everybody else is late 20's early 30's. Eberron is available, we have a warforged in the group now. As far as the breakdown... I only really know the build of my own character. The others are a Warforged Wilder (?)/Fighter and a Werebear Monk/Ranger (I think)

"nixie" (Dark) Faen/Half-Dragon (Black Dragon), Psion 6/Rogue 2. Pretty much a blaster

Almost everything is allowed, and allowable. We're running Gestalt, so don't worry about the LA from a race or template. We can work it in. There's a very short Errata list for houserules. Some skills got combined... like Move Silently and Hide are now Stealth... Pretty much a straight game after that.

We're currently running about 70/30 Game to BS ratio. To be expected I suppose :)

Right now we're playing on Tuesdays though. It started out as a weekend game, but we're going 6-9:30 on Tuesday nights. Pretty much weekly at this point. It's a very regular game. I don't think a ride would be a problem.

And yes, bonus points have been awarded.

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
Tuesdays is the best night of the week for me; my girlfriend is busy on Tuesdays.

Sounds good. I would suggest that I just sit in on a game session without a character. We could see how well I fit in. It would also give me more information on the DM, players, gaming style, and help prompt me to develop a character that would blend well and add to the game.

I'm sending you an email with the header "EN World - Portland/Clackamas Game seeks one more." Undoubtedly you'll see that first, and then see this post, but so be it. :D

--T

Drowbane

First Post
top o da mornin' to ya!

Howdy T-cuz! I'm Brew, this group's resident powergamer. :p

Onslaught - Warforged Bbn 1 / Fighter 4 / Warlock 1 | Psion (Shaper 6): Support blaster / support tank. Extremely difficult to drop (quite possibly the weakest in party atm).
Nixie - Rabelais explained his build above: "Mobility blaster".
Reael - Das uber bearsark! Unsure of his build: but he is our primary melee combatant...

Yours - ?

Any ideas on what you'd like to build? Toss me an email at DB_SD_VA@hotmail.com.

Anyways, see ya this Tuesday, mang!

Remove ads