Portland, OR - Zeitgeist 5e - Looking For Players

misteranthropy

First Post
I am am gearing up to launch a new campaign using the 5e-version of EN Publishing's Zeitgeist, and we are looking for 2-3 more players.

The existing players and I will be holding a 'Session 0' for character creation on Thursday, November 2. We will have ways of introducing new characters to the party after that, but newcomers would be welcome to join us from the start as well. Feel free to message me or reply in thread if you might be interested.

About the Campaign:
Steam and soot darken the skies above the city of Flint, and winds sweeping across its majestic harbor blow the choking products of industrial forges into the fey rain-forests that dot its knife-toothed mountains. Since the earliest ages when the people of Risur founded this city, they feared the capricious beings that hid in those fog-shrouded peaks, but now as the march of progress and the demands of national defense turn Flint into a garden for artifice and technology, the old faiths and rituals that kept the lurkers of the woods at bay are being abandoned. In this campaign, your characters will serve in the Royal Homeland Constabulary of the nation of Risur, protecting the country and its citizens from foreign threats lurking within its borders. As you learn more of your homeland’s own secrets, however, your loyalties may be tested, may even be turned, and you may find that it is you whose hand controls the gears of the turning age.

Remove ads