• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Portland player seeking Eberron game

Devo

First Post
Intelligent, experienced player seeking Eberron game in the Portland metro area.

I've been gaming and GMing for years and years, and have recently developed a keen interest in Eberron. Now I want to play in it! I might be persuaded to join a different game, but Eberron is the one I'm really pining for.

I run one of the games over in Story Hour (Shadows of Greatness) and play in another (Dragons Reach), so you can probably find some references, if you'd like. Hopefully they'll have nice things to say about me! ;)

I'm available Saturday and Tuesday nights. Transporation won't be a problem, neither will reliability. I cannot provide a place to play, though. And since this is going out to the gaming community, I suppose I should mention that I am clean, non-smoking, and non-drinking, and am looking for the same. My favorite character types are wizards and paladins: that might tell you a little bit more about me. :)

D.

Devo

First Post
I've had one person reply saying they'd like to join a game if I found one, but we still need a GM! Others have expressed interest, too.

I'm GMing two games now, and am just not looking to run another. Is there anyone out there with room for one or more players?

D.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads