Possible CRT setting changes

Magi_Siani

First Post
Aside from finishing the maps, things are mostly done where the Tavern is concerned. I'm essentially in a waiting pattern at the moment since the Tavern change is due to come at the same time certain changes/updates are made to the chat itself, which will happen as soon as other things not under my control are ready.

Sorry for the wait guys.

Siani

Magi_Siani

First Post
New Update: The changes to the site/chat and therefore the changes to the Tavern setting are scheduled for New Years.

I'll be getting some details refined, mostly descriptions, and prepping for that event during the next couple of weeks.

A very merry Yuletide (or whichever holiday is yours) to all.

Siani

Qijdi

First Post
That's fine Dear.. We All are waiting patiently.. heh - at least a goodly part of the majority... It happens to the best of us.

Kalreil

First Post
Things look good from what I have read of this. I do however admit i skimmed parts, and thus didnt see if it was going to be a retroactive change,ie saying that it has always been in this setting, or if it was going to be magically moved to this setting. If it is the latter, I do have a mage that would have been willing to assist with it(one by the same name as this one infact) if you are needing story for that part. also, how would one go about procuring one of the outlying islands?

Magi_Siani

First Post
It will be a magical move and the way to procure any land there would be to ask Siani herself...she created the place the Tavern and her holdings are moving to.

Siani

Qijdi

First Post
Looking forward to it Siani.. We opened the clearing last night... Do the magick that you do Dear... My's patient enough for tea and bickies....... Let's do this thing and revive the place.. You know!... you have Our support.

Thezdemeus

First Post
well, here we go..the CRT should change altogether in my opinon..the setting is old and outdated..the whole xenophobic population is ridiculous..updating the setting to a more modern and tolerable one would definitely be awesome. the rotunda in my opinion should be changed altogether since it is forgotten realms, why a gambling hall and one whose goddess is gone now anyways..sigil in all its awesomeness is great..totally allows any type of player character which rocks...the cage..i love it because of its darkness and it allows all character types without disguise and super awesome fighting as well...the TMP..frankly i dont see much use of the place at all..should be dropped altogether if you ask me...i agree as well on the familiar idea in the Garden..normal animals, nothing ridiculous..i think dark sun, the updated version and eberron, the updated version should be added for possible settings..i mean if you go with the idea that each room is somewhere else, accessed only by portal so that each room appears to be on its own demi-plane..why not have those settings?...as for godmodding, i totally hate it..i have a slew of characters i have killed off over the years and have seen many-o-players not willing to budge at all with thier character..it gets ridiculous and turns alot of players away from the en world..not to mention harrassing players who use the private messaging system to tell other players what they think of thier rp style...its insane and isnt moderated very well. and here is another idea i noticed from unlikely heroes..why not have an option where rooms can be added..and made private..that way players on the site can have any restriction they want or none at all..and play with those they want since en world is ridden with players who only rp with those they like? and i like the dice idea on the rp site, but it most often doesnt get used..so why have it..especially when people complain about the site being "free form"?..god-like characters..it is clearly stated in the rules section..10) No Gods or God Avatars allowed in the Tavern. The Gods of Oerth don't allow foreign gods or their avatars to go wandering about, and they themselves don't do so. So don't do it.
Yet, there are plenty of god type characters allowed..the descriptions should be tracked somehow or at least the posts monitored more often than they appear to be...too many characters types on en world have ultimate, you can't ever hope to defeat me powers..power limitations should be adhered to and thats it..lack of knowledge is right with some of these players..while a "free form" site, there should be some limitations..."free form" and having powers doenst work for me personally...it doesnt make sense because no matter what attack you use against another player, its totally up to the that player to decide if the attack works or not..why have attack types or power types at all then...if you use powers, each player should understand the effects of that power..thus the stats section..most dont post stats because of the "free form' status i imagine..stats in my opinon should be required..it makes the characters powers visible and states its action and limitations as well..that way, no one can argue who did what and what happened to the character when the power worked..so if u lose an arm, a leg, get wounded severly, or even die from an attack, oh well, next character.

Remove ads