Possible CRT setting changes

Magi_Siani

First Post
Settle down folks.

This thread deals solely with the CRT and its settings. They are essentially what I decide they are, to be rather blunt. I do listen to people, even if I don't necessarily agree; some of the elements of the new setup come from players. Some things I can do, some things I can't, and that applies to the larger group of Magi as well. The CRT is going to a kind of demiplane created by Siani specifically for her holdings. She is allowing others to set up there as well. The new rules that will go with it are essentially those posted here already.

As to the change timing. I still have to wait on the technical aspect of things before I can launch it. I'm not a software tech or computer tech so I can't do what is necessary from a coding standpoint. I may be able to handle a few items but the rest, no. So I'm waiting too.

Siani

Qijdi

First Post
Agreed.... and so far.. it should be a major improvement without going overboard to the veritable anarchy of the hasbro days... That was virtually impossible... to maintain, both in setting, and elsewhere * winks *

And just an FYI.. The garden subset matrix, has been cleared, as of tonight..

Namaste Siani...

Q.

Sienna_Rose

First Post
The changes look nice, and allow for a lot more flexibility. And the setting sounds very pretty too!
I assume, once all the updates are made, the new rules will be in the pull down on the login page for ISRP?
I notice that the only reference to animals is that they can't be played - does that mean that companion animals will be okay, with their mage/Druid/Ranger/whathave you?

Dark_Figure

First Post
As someone who has been away from ISRP for a long time, I am excited about these changes. My only question is this; are warforged characters permitted in this new Xroads?

Remove ads