• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Post 1000, does that mean I'm a real person now?

Majoru Oakheart

Adventurer
So, this is my 1000th post. I'd just like to take this post to thank all the people who help ENWorld keep going and provide a home to everyone who enjoys roleplaying.

I've been here for 1000 posts now and I've had the opportunity to meet a lot of ENWorlders at GenCon. I'm glad to be part of the community and I hope to be here for another 1000 posts. Maybe then we can celebrate the release of 5th Edition with as much passion and energy as we are now seeing about 4th.

I want to thank all of the people who have had interesting, well reasoned discussions with me and I hope I was able to provide some insight from my personal experiences as you have provided me insight from yours.

Hope to see you all again at GenCon, at my table when I'm running Living Forgotten Realms for the first time.

Do I officially become a REAL member of the community when I'm at 1000 posts? Have I graduated from probationary? ;)

Majoru Oakheart

Adventurer
Crothian said:
1000 posts isn't what it used to be :lol:
I know I will never reach your level of posting aptitude, oh great one....heck, considering how long it took me to get 1000, I'm not sure I'll get to 2000 ever. But I feel like I've accomplished something today.

It's like my words have been read and ignored by thousands of people. It's a good feeling. ;)

Majoru Oakheart said:
You can take a class when you reach 2nd level? I just thought I had no class forever.

Well if you're a rude bastard that slept with his best friend's wife you might be considered to have no class! ;)

There are no formal "classes" as such here on EN World. However you do normally level up at 1000, 3000, 6000, 10000, etc., XP in D&D. Since you've reached 1,000 posts that's enough to be a 2nd level poster! :D Maybe you want to just continue taking levels in Commoner but there are always other other options. I'm thinking of taking a level in Dad the next time I level up. Might help me with some of those pesky encounters with the little one! :D

Olaf the Stout

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Olaf is right. Now see, when I hit the second level I took another level of harmless little animal. I know the HD isn't good, but there are merits. I think I go for a template when I hit 3000.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
::thinks:: I'm using d20 modern.. I wonder if its too soon to start retraining... cause if it isn't I'll pick up a level in Were-Wolf or Awakened from McWoD

Remove ads